276°
Posted 20 hours ago

2L Genuine Mercedes Benz screenwash Mercedes benz Genuine Parts

£4.195£8.39Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Pointing out that I'd used the draft additive from their forecourt dispenser next door didn't go down well. This small pack makes little sense here, because at its -10C mix of 1:2 there’s nowhere near enough to fill a four-litre or so washer bottle. It may have won yet again but it was tight, with the unlikely Diamondbrite One Shot very close behind, and regular top performer Autoglym securing the final spot on the podium.

Had them in the maintenance position/pulled back, didn’t go anywhere near the stork button and the next thing I knew they were in the stowed position, resulting in two lovely scratched areas on the bonnet/wiper arms where the two made contact ! RECOMMENDED Single-use products like this One Shot from Diamondbrite tend to sacrifice convenience for performance, with dilution rates the same all year and dependent on washer bottle size, plus how much is in there (unlike products that are pre-mixed). Well I learnt the hard way this morning, windscreen frozen solid, went out to warm the car up for my wife, started up the car and the wipers came on. I had the same on my GLC, the washers stopped working, they also said it was the wrong type of fluid and I should use Merc only. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.With thousands of individual components, some of which were bespoke to the model, there will always be a point in your classic car ownership journey where you may find it difficult to diagnose an issue or replace a failed component. Like the rival Bluecol, it needed the double-wiper sweep to make decent progress on our bug and oil.

A wide range of pack sizes coupled with different summer and winter concentrations makes the financial side a minefield, and pushes drivers towards the one-size-fits-all ready-mixed options. After a busy summer of car shows, car sales and conversations, it seems once again that the Autumn has snuck up on us out of nowhere. Using just a few millilitres, as you would in a four-litre or so washer bottle, it was a screen star, topping the cleaning tests.

It’s been 10 months since we last put pen to paper to report on the current state of the classic Mercedes Market, although those short months have flown by! Si vous l'utilisez en montagne et en hiver, votre dilution sera de 1 pour 1, ce qui n'est pas très économique ni écologique au final.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment