276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Easy Peasy Puppy Squeezy: The UK's No.1 Dog Training Book

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Really easy to read with lots of practical advice that we can start implementing straight away while we're reinforcing the basics with our adolescent pup! You brought home a puppy and surely you didn’t think it was going to be plain sailing from there on out, right? What excites me is if I can help the owner understand the ingredients, then they can come up with as many different recipes as they like to suit their style, their dog, and their environment. I will be revisiting this book a lot when we actually have our puppy, to be able to follow the steps of the training.

Just came back from this 3 day course and I have learnt so much , came away with so much more information which was refreshing. Control puppy’s environment and you will mitigate the possibility of an unwanted behaviour occurring. If the puppy feels safe, secure, loved and optimistic, then the behaviours we want are easy to teach, and reliable.Steve teaches you how to organise a dog’s environment to avoid mishaps, how to deliver a ‘cue’ and ‘mark’ good behaviour followed by positive reinforcement and how to practise core exercises that most dog owners will want to teach for a safe and happy dog. I still have a long, long way to go with my rebellious teenage dog (and now his rebellious baby brother) but we will get there. Behaviourists believe that they are a primeval mechanism to keep the puppy safe from danger and help it to live comfortably with the other dogs in the social group.

It’s a book focused on helping new puppy parents get the best of their puppies and is a collection of all of Steve Mann’s information, learnings and findings as a professional dog trainer. It’s not unusual for a puppy to be fine with traffic/dogs/noise/visitors and then suddenly change when a fear period kicks in.With clear, concise directions on how to train your dog, ‘Easy Peasy Puppy Squeezy’ places great emphasis on positivity, and changing a puppy’s behaviour by giving them something more interesting to do than destroying the house, the family, everything in sight. Explore why neutrality is important in the grand scheme of dog training and find out the best methods to train your dog effectively. Steve Mann has a pretty impressive record when it comes to dogs; he has worked with thousands of dogs in many different areas and he is the founder of the Institute of Modern Dog Trainers, so I think he knows about dogs.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment