276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Casio Men Digital Quartz Watch with Plastic Strap Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This timepiece is also equipped with advanced technology, Multi-Band 6 that receives standard radio waves from 6 stations around the world. The 3495 module is also used in GMW5000 models and the LED light works beautifully on the metal models.

GW-5000U-1ER / GW-5000U-1JF G-Shock DLC Japan Made GW-5000U-1ER / GW-5000U-1JF

I like the honesty and extreme low-profile aspect of the GW-5000U-1JF with its matte resin bezel and rubber strap. I’m already over the number of pieces that I’d like to be at, but I have a dream team “core” of four watches in mind that would give me the well-rounded variation I enjoy. It has a full stainless steel inner case under the bezel and a diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating, while standard 5600 models have a resin case.The only color visible is the small dark red underline of the text “Shock Resist” below the LCD screen. Update: The GW-5000-1JF, GW-M5610BC-1JF, and GW-S5600-1JF have been replaced by the GW-5000U-1JF, GW-M5610UBC-1JF, and GW-S5600U-1JF. A power-saving mode extends the battery life (indicated at the bottom right of the LCD screen), though, with regular wearing, one should have little use for it. Kobayashi has been plenty generous in letting us use his photos for JDM watches that we can’t get pictures of ourselves.

The Origin - Men - The Origin | G-SHOCK

As I stated previously, it will take a real G-Shock enthusiast to recognize the GW-5000U-1JF for what it is on my wrist. Although the made-in-Japan GW5000U-1 is not a limited edition release, it’s not known how many units Casio America has available or if will be offered in the U. And now with the updated module's (3495) alternate date display options, current time displayed alongside the stopwatch and timer, white illumination, easy world time/home time switching - it's even better than its immediate predecessor. S. will get the new GW-M5610U version at some point, but considering there is probably a large amount of GWM5610-1 watches still available, it could be a while before that happens. I own a number of automatic watches, but if I functionally need to wear the most accurate watch with the most useful features.Pursuing further toughness while inheriting the DNA of the first G-SHOCK model (DW5000) the GW5000U-1 is constructed with a solid metal case and a screw back. Does made in Japan G-Shock watches have better build quality than G-Shock watches available in India? I always assumed it would be metal, maybe even one of the Titanium Virtual Armor limited editions as they trickle out. The LED vs EL backlight is a wash, the LED wins on visibility and the 3 second option, but the EL is a nicer color and perfectly uniform.

GW-5000U-1ER | G-SHOCK | Watches | Products | CASIO

The GMW-B5000-G1would not look so good after hard use due to its steel bezel and bezel costs significantly more. No power problems, no accidental button pressing, no software or display glitches, no problems seeing the screen. Though I also appreciate more complex watches like the Garmin Instinct Solar and various Pro Treks, they're not as robust as this.Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. The metal inner casing and screw in case back (which I don’t think the 5610s have) add that premium quality. The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network. The outer composite cover/case eventually disintegrated, but I sorted a replacement in Brazil, it looks like new, a watch made 33 years ago, looks like new!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment