276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Closer to Love: How to Attract the Right Relationships and Deepen Your Connections

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We all deserve a relationship where we are seen, heard, understood, and accepted for who we really are. We all are looking for someone who understands where we are coming from. For more in Vex King is the Number 1 Sunday Times Bestselling author of Good Vibes, Good Life, and Healing is the New High. He is also a social media content creator and mind coach. He experienced many challenges when he was growing up: his father died when Vex was just a baby, his family were often homeless and he grew up in troubled neighbourhoods where he regularly experienced violence and racism. Despite this, Vex successfully turned his whole life around and is now leading a revolution for the next generation of spiritual seekers. Closer to Love" is an exceptional guide that navigates the journey towards self-love, unveiling the path to recognizing one's worth, establishing firm boundaries, and embracing personal empowerment. I have never been in a romantic relationship but have read a lot about romance and love in books. My friends who were/are in a relationship used to share with me how they feel and what kind of problems they face in a relationship. And after all of it, I believed that relationships are complex and a 24/7 job where you have to perform your best. However, Vex’s new book, Closer to Love; How to Attract The Right Relationships And Deepen Your Connections is here to help us build happier relationships that feel like magic.

Vex believes that the purest love, unconditional love is built on self-love. He has developed practises and skills to help him heal, build stronger connections and find peace and joy within his own relationships. Now he wants to share his wisdom to help guide readers on their own journeys. Maturitatea emoțională constă în a avea un dezacord fără a umili, a învinovăți, a insulta și a-ți proiecta traumele emoționale asupra altcuiva.”Just like emotional baggage, unreasonable expectations crowd our hearts and suffocate relationships. True love feels like freedom, emotional liberation, a chance to be loved exactly as you are and to love another for exactly who they are. There are multiple layers of intimacy within any relationship. Some are physical and others emotional. Some levels of intimacy can feel almost spiritual. When you feel intimate with someone, you are able to share your true self with them, no mask attached. This non-judgemental safe space is where relationships are deeply nurtured.) However, what we don’t realize is that, the more we wish for people to love us, the more we tell our brains that WE ARE LONELY AND MISERABLE. We have trained ourselves to ignore our own souls and find someone in the external world to complete us. Iubirea nu se rezumă mereu la discuții profunde, eforturi susținute, daruri extravagante sau peisaje idilice. Uneori iubirea înseamnă să râzi la glume proaste, să-i știi melodia preferată sau să faci câțiva pași de dans spontani în timpul cumpărăturilor.” Atunci când cineva îmi povestește despre un plan personal, o idee, un vis, sper că niciodată nu am venit cu răspunsuri care să înceapă cu „da, dar…” sau doar cu contra argumente sau nu am început să vorbesc doar despre experiențele mele personale. Mie mi s-a făcut și una, și alta, și este foarte dezamăgitor. Nu spun că trebuie să aprobăm orice 100% doar de dragul de a nu contrazice, spun doar că nu ar trebui să distrugem avântul cuiva doar pentru că idea nu ni se potrivește nouă: „Când cineva îți împărtășește ceea ce este încântat să facă, încercă să nu îți exprimi îndoiala sau îngrijorarea. Deși părerea ta ar putea fi benefică, respingerea imediată a încrederii cuiva în sine poate face, pe termen lung, mai mult rău decât bine.”

Vex King! The wonderfully celebrated and acclaimed author and mind coach comes out with a new book, my first book from the author, taking us on a journey to self-awareness, helping us learn how to create habits, mindsets and practices that will enrich our lives and encourage healthy, thriving and authentic relationships. However, I was along for the ride until the end when the author completely lost me. My biggest gripe was the pseudoscience which the author highlighted. The author also disclaimed that it is not scientifically respected and is controversial. So I was warned at least. The energy fields and love resonating at certain frequencies is an out there idea, and I know some people that associate with it. But my opinion is that it’s pure bunk. Love isn’t concrete by any means but this one is stretching it. Speaking from his personal experiences of healing from heartbreak and finding lasting love, Vex shares practical advice and thought-provoking insights to help you: I'm sure you'll discover that the person who is right for you is the one who loves you the way you are and doesn't ask you to change anything about yourself. Who wouldn't want that? At the same time, you are only the right person for them if you don't expect them to be someone else either. If you want your new partner to change, then you aren't with the person that you wanted to be with in the first place, and nor are they.

A must read if you are seeking to elevate your relationships and your life.' – Yung Pueblo, author of Inward The secret to transforming your approach to relationships is connection: connection with yourself and connection with your partner. To connect with yourself, you need to discover who you are deep down, from your needs and boundaries to your emotional scars and attachment style. Only when you connect and work on yourself will you be able to form genuine relationships. Las mai jos câteva citate care fie mi-au plăcut, fie mi s-au părut interesante ca punct de plecare pentru alte discuții: You know that every time you come home and your partner has left a mess, you end up causing a mindless argument with them. The argument goes too far, you apologize, and wind up admitting the anger was mostly due to a stressful day at work.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment