276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Toyland® 65cm Jumbo Tennis & Badminton Set - 2 Giant Rackets With Giant Shuttlecock & Giant Tennis Ball - Outdoor Toys

£8.995£17.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Summer is here and it calls for some fun in the sun. Help your little ones make the most out of the season with our range of outdoor games and paddling pools. Browse everything from water guns to garden toys and more to make this summer a fun one for your tot. For summer fun and outdoor excitement, look no further than Jaques of London and our wide range of outdoor games. Fit for the entire family to join in the revelry, this beautiful selection of leisure luxuries is sure to make the outdoors more exciting than it has ever been. When it comes to garden games, you can’t beat one of our bubble machines to set the mood. And to help your kids make a splash, help them beat the heat with one of our paddling pools. Or for something classic, explore our fun range of sandpits and lawn games that’s sure to keep the little troublemakers entertained for hours.

Of course, with such a legacy in outdoor leisure, Jaques are also proud to present our distinguished croquet lawn sets. With such a tradition in outdoor gaming, we are as proud to bring family fun to the summer sun, as we have been for over 225 years of manufacturing the world's most beloved family games. The immediate concern with this product is that a couple of the clips that hold the tubing together were broken. This was not surprising since they are made of very flimsy, brittle plastic. I inserted a couple of bolts that I had in the garage in the respective holes so it was an easy fix for me but it would have been very frustrating if I did not have this as I would have needed to go to the hardware store to get something. I would have been very hesitant to ask for a replacement because I feel that this is a very common problem with this product. The price was decent so I decided to keep it and make the best of it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment