276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Just for men Control GX, Grey Reducing Shampoo for Grey Hair – All Shades, 147 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I found about 10ml of product was perfect for my short hair, and I leave it on for about 10 minutes.

Before using this product, you must perform a preliminary 48-hour skin allergy test according to the enclosed leaflet. Read more I've never been a fan of the grey look, and my grey hair seemed to be getting excessive recently! Just use as you would your regular beard wash until you like what you see (generally within 2-4 weeks), then use it a few times a week to maintain. If you have ever experienced any allergic reaction following the use of a hair colouring product, do not use this or any other hair colouring product. Get the Look You Want: Use Control GX as your daily shampoo, and after the first few washes, you'll start to see a subtle reduction in the amount of gray.Overall, the opinions are mixed, and it'd be best to read the reviews carefully before making a purchase. As mentioned earlier, Just for Men Control GX does not work like traditional hair dye, and results appear gradually over time. Our blog posts may include affiliate links, which could result in Dapperandgroomed receiving a modest commission for certain product purchases.

Water, disodium lauryl sulfosuccinate, decyl glucoside, cetearyl alcohol, glycol stearate, ethanolamine, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, sodium cocoyl isethionate, n,n-bis(2-hydroxyethyl)-p-phenylenediamine sulfate, acetic acid, 1,2,4-trihydroxybenzene, cetearyl glucoside, dimethicone, erythorbic acid, sodium sulfite, caprylyl glycol, stearamide amp, manganese sulfate, p-aminophenol, panthenol, etidronic acid, laureth-23, laureth-4, phenoxyethanol, sorbic acid, fragrance. By signing up you agree with this and confirm that you are over 13 years of age, or have the consent of a parent or guardian. Remember to perform the 48-hour skin allergy test before first use and whenever you have not used this shampoo for 2 consecutive weeks or more even if you have previously used this or other haircolouring products. Use the same amount of shampoo you would normally; massage into wet hair and leave on while you shower (1-2 minutes), then rinse hair throughly.

Keep It That Way: Once you've reached the level of grey reduction you like, you can reduce the frequency of use, alternating with another shampoo. Lamisil At 1% Cream 15g provides soothing relief from the itching and burning symptoms of athlete's foot. I do love a nice sparkling bathroom, but it was ridiculous have to go to those lengths after EVERY hair wash.

My advice is to massage it well, then you have to leave it for around one minute and then it's time to rinse out well. Before using this product, you must perform a preliminary 48-hour skin allergy test according to accompanying directions. If you don’t have a lot of grey hair, changes will happen faster than it did with me, and you might notice a better coverage. Aqua, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Decyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycol Stearate, Ethanolamine, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, N,N-Bis (2-Hydroxyethyl)-p-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, Acetic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, 1,2,4-Trihydroxybenzene, Cetearyl Glucoside, Erythorbic Acid, Sodium Sulfite, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Stearamide AMP, Panthenol, Manganese Sulfate, p-Aminophenol, Sorbic Acid, Etidronic Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Limonene, Linalool.Nobody can tell it’s been dyed, it looks so natural and doesn’t give an over- rich colour as a normal hair dye would.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment