276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dry Hands Grip Solution 2 fl. oz

£20.425£40.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It comes in two formats: a stick, so that you don’t have to touch the resin with your hands, or a pot. Verdict: I found Dew Point’s light grip very helpful during sweaty training sessions or competition run-throughs. Apply this antiperspirant lotion 30 minutes before your normal pole grip and you won’t have to worry about sweating through for up to 6 hours. Carpe Lotion side effects are rare, designed with organic compounds in hopes of becoming a side effect free solution.

Do use Gecko Grip™ for pole dance moves you are very confident in executing, and know your grip points. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. While Stickum can be used for dry skin as well, it may have a continued drying effect once the spray is removed.I use Itac both in the winter and in the summer, but it’s particularly helpful in the winter when my skin is dryer, the poles are cold and I struggle to grip with my legs.

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).It’s one of my top alternatives to Dry Hands and I’ve been using it regularly in my everyday teaching and training.

Pole grip aids are especially useful when weather conditions are affecting your skin, or the pole is just extra slick that day. Dry Hands - Ultimate gripping solution for all sports, including (but not limited to): pole dancing, golf, baseball, tennis, gaming and weightlifting.

Gecko Grip™ Apparel provides an element of grip and should not solely be relied on, hands and alternate grip points, such as hips, armpits etc should be used at all times.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment