276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Find Your People: Building Deep Community in a Lonely World

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In the previous round of letters, we showcased an origin story from rural Ireland, advice on what to remember during hard times and insights into what makes social work a worthwhile career. Inside that 150 are layers of friendship that deepen with how much time you spend with a person and the degree of your relationship with them.

If both you and your friend or family member have an iPhone 15 or iPhone 15 Pro, you can get directions to each other’s precise location when you’re nearby. Accountability is one of those lost tastes of heaven that made God’s plan for community work for the people in it. In a world that’s both more connected and more isolating than ever before, we’re often tempted to do life alone, whether because we’re so busy or because relationships feel risky and hard.

Study Gateway is the streaming video Bible study service from Zondervan and Thomas Nelson, featuring the world’s most-trusted Bible teachers, authors and pastors, including Max Lucado, Anne Graham Lotz, Louie Giglio, Rick Warren, Derwin Gray, Lysa TerKeurst, Jennie Allen, Andy Stanley, Chrystal Evans Hurst, John Ortberg, Ann Voskamp, Christine Caine, Jada Edwards, Bob Goff, and Jim Cymbala.

BetterUp can help you improve your professional relationships to be more effective and feel more satisfied.Expertly designed for the New International Version (NIV) text, Zondervan NIV Comfort Print® typeface delivers a smooth reading experience that complements the most widely read contemporary English Bible translation. I’ve shared a few that I’m aware of or have joined, but let me know in the comments if you know of any others.

In Find Your People, Jennie Allen shows us how to build deeper, stronger relationships that point us to Jesus and help us live out our God-given purpose. Thus, as Allen shows, we can only maintain basic relationships with about 150 people, and within that, we can only handle about 50 people as real acquaintances. Eventbrite is more than just ticketing — it’s an all-in-one marketing platform built to help you drive more demand, sell more tickets and grow your business. I craved enriching conversations with people, and meaningful connections as opposed to surface level ones.NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER • WINNER OF THE ECPA BOOK OF THE YEAR AWARD • The author of Get Out of Your Head offers practical solutions for creating true community, the kind that’s crucial to our mental and spiritual health.

Everything I’ll be asking of you in our journey together requires that you risk your comfort and your routines. In Find Your People, you'll discover exactly how to dive into the deep end and experience the full wonder of community. This is less a book about how to navigate our love lives, but a book about the deeper issues our love lives reveal. If you want good friends, then run a race together, build a house together, cook a meal together, or live for the greatest mission together a human can have: giving God away together.

Now, I’m exaggerating a bit perhaps, but we introverts would like to gently petition that “pop-in culture” not become the standard for true community. We believe that faithful proclamation of the gospel is what our hostile and disoriented world needs.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment