276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Natural Dead Sea Mud Mask - Headband & Brush included for Face and Body Cleansing Relaxing Detox Treatment Reduce Pores Purifying Face Mask for Acne Blackheads Oily Skin

£8.5£17.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Proksch E, et al. (2005). Bathing in a magnesium-rich Dead Sea salt solution improves skin barrier function, enhances skin hydration, and reduces inflammation in atopic dry skin. DOI: Studies undertaken by Ahava, the cosmetic company based at the Dead Sea, have found out why skin hydration improves. The minerals in the Dead Sea are hydroscopic – ie they attract water. When they are placed on the skin, they act like a pump, pulling up moisture and nutrients from lower levels to surface levels of the skin.

If you're having trouble deciding between this mask and the famous Aztec clay mask, look no further. I have both masks, and after not liking the Aztec clay, I bought this one and now I don't even use the Aztec mask anymore.

Mineral-Infused, Derived from the Dead Sea

Once the Aztec mask dries, it's really painful to remove. You have to scrape off dry pieces from your skin, and it hurts a lot. It made my eyes water! It's impossible to remove without feeling uncomfortable. Now, let's talk about the pros of this mask. It does make your face feel drier, like when you've just scrubbed it clean. It also has a soothing feel after you wash it off. The few persistent pimples I had went away in just three days. And as far as my skin goes, the mask didn't irritate it at all. Plus, there's plenty of product in the jar for several masks.

Well, good news ladies (and gentlemen): Dead Sea mud can have tremendous benefits for your hair – it can actually keep your hair on your head!A. Since it’s largely organic matter, mud from the Dead Sea has an earthy smell. Some may find it unpleasant, but most people aren’t bothered by the natural smell of Dead Sea mud masks. If you find that the scent is a problem, you can try mud masks that use other types of clay. Q. Can Dead Sea mud lighten acne scars? So, I wrote my first review about this product and gave it only one star. But then, Pure Body Naturals reached out to me and their customer service was really great. I was so impressed that I changed my review to 5 stars just because of their awesome customer service. They gave me more tips on how to use the product and even offered me something extra. I totally recommend giving this product a try, and if you're not happy, just let them know. Users of Drunk Elephant’s T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial rave about breaking up with their monthly facial appointments in favor of this face mask. Sure, it’s still a splurge, but your skin will thank you after it looks brighter thanks to the mask’s blend of alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) and salicylic acid, which banish dead skin cells. And you can use it in the comfort of your own home.

Located between Jordan and Israel, the Dead Sea is actually a lake with salt water - but not just any old salt water. The Dead Sea`s water, mud, and the surrounding slit are extremely rich in the most unique combination of minerals such as potassium, sodium, and magnesium. The hues of harvested Organic Dead Sea Mud range between various shades of grey, which are dependent on the weather and season of harvest; the summer months yield a light gray mud and the winter months yield a dark gray mud. Here's my review of this product after using it for 4 weeks. First, let me tell you a few things about my skin. It's a combination type, which means my nose and forehead get oily while the rest of my face is normal. I also get a few pimples around my chin area, but nothing too serious.Not only does Dead Sea Mineral mud have the ability to increase blood circulation, but it has also had to significantly reduce joint pains.

The minerals found in the mud stimulate your body’s blood circulation. This, in turn, relaxes your muscles and nerves, making you feel calmer and less stressed. Proksch E, et al. (2005). Bathing in a magnesium-richDead Sea salt solution improves skin barrier function, enhances skin hydration,and reduces inflammation in atopic dry skin. DOI: A. Dead Sea mud serves as a mild exfoliant, gently removing dead skin cells and other toxins. While it won’t lift acne scars overnight, a mud mask will expedite the process of fading hyperpigmentation. Q. Do Dead Sea mud masks expire?If you ever had a chance to rub your body with mud and float in the Dead Sea, you probably noticed how amazingly relaxed you felt for the rest of the day. The sea water, mud and salts are exported all around the world to be added to cosmetic and health products. They have a wide range of benefits. Treatment of Arthritis Basically, it`s a homogeneous mixture of organic elements and minerals specific to the Dead Sea that helps stimulate and improves blood circulation in the skin. Since this mud has thermopexic properties, it can help to treat all sorts of skin diseases. It also helps to soften and cleanse the skin. The Different Minerals Found in the Dead Sea By making this face mask a part of your regular skincare routine, you`ll get a powerful tool that`ll help you to treat the most common skin problem that might occur. All you need is some the Dead Sea’s finest mineral mud, and you can have your own little spa retreat right (minus the jet-lag). 19. Cheap

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment