276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Corrin - Player 2 No.60 amibo

£10.41£20.82Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Forward Smash is an excellent way to rack up damage, and while not as essential as with other amiibo such as Shulk or Chrom, it should still be a good chunk of your on stage attacking. It spells death for larger amiibo that can’t avoid it, such as Donkey Kong or Ridley, and it’s fast enough to avoid being punished if avoided. I have multiple competitive scene Corrin wins to my name, so yeah, the guide you’re about to read is credible and meets Amiibo Doctor standards and all that. Just be careful when training it and, with my advice below, your Corrin should run like a well oiled machine.

Don’t go off-stage, either, as Corrin’s Dragon Ascent move leaves them vulnerable to incoming attacks. We specialize in gaming guides and essays for Pokémon, Animal Crossing, Xenoblade Chronicles, Super Smash Bros. Necessary Necessary cookies enable basic functionality required for the site to function correctly and securely. You can close in on opponents with it, and you should use it sometimes to get close enough to your amiibo to hit it with a Forward Tilt. Pair it with Trade-Off Ability ↑ or Move Speed ↑, and you’ll have a ridiculously powerful fighter who’s ready for just about anything.If you’d prefer to leave your Corrin amiibo completely vanilla – which means no Spirits at all – then you can safely skip this section and move on to the next. The latter two arrive on 19th January 2024, while Sora doesn't have a solid date at the time of writing.

He's not invincible, but out of all my amiibo (Link, Pikachu, Lucario, and Kirby), my friends and I all find Ike to be the hardest to take down. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform.

Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Not including the cards or cereal, I’m only missing 32 (but I’m not including the dark variants of the Skylanders because they’re both in big bulky boxes with dumb extra stuff that I don’t care to add to the collection). However, be careful not to use it more than once or twice a match- amiibo are pretty much frame perfect, and they’ll punish Corrin really badly if Dash Attack misses.

I'm kind of regretting feeding it equipment though but I tried it out to try and max out my Amiibo's abilities but I don't know if the equipment can do that. Anyway, the important thing is that my set of Fire Emblem amiibos is complete – at least until Chrom and Tiki are released in the autumn, anyway. My Amiibo looks really good but not perfect because there was a few paint defects due to a mass production type fault with paint but nothing too noticeable just a few miss paints but again nothing too bad and I'm quite picky when it comes to overall quality. Bottom line from a collectors point of view is these are nicely detailed items which carry the Nintendo tag.

In competitive amiibo tournaments with Spirits, the “Big Five” (Armor Knight, Autoheal, Great Autoheal, Super Armor, and Slow Super Armor) are usually banned on account of being completely overpowered, but if they aren’t (or you’re training this amiibo as a raid boss), Armor Knight with Move Speed Up is the best spread for Corrin. They say it works perfectly in the game, it comes with no problems, and it works upon their Amiibo reader. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. So when you want to use one, break into a dash, instantly attack, and then go right back to walking. The “rules” are as follows: no running, no taunting, and no charging smash attacks — and no, don’t try to attack your FP with Corrin’s unique charging hitbox!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment