276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Biona Organic Mixed Nut Butter 170 g (Pack of 3)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.

Transfer the nuts to a food processor with 1/2 teaspoon salt and blend, stopping and scraping down the sides of the bowl as necessary with a rubber spatula, until smooth, 5 to 7 minutes. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. I placed half in the refrigerator and half in the freezer (thinking it might end up in a soft freeze like ice cream). Ah the good old days 🙂 I remember my mom bought me colouring books that I very rarely used because I didn’t want to ruin it with colour LOL!I hope you feel enticed to try and make nut butter at home and find your own special favourite blend! I the divide the amount of total sugar into the grams if three nut buttet then multiply by 2 Tablespoons. I think cashew butter is one of those nut butters that does not inherently have a super aggressive flavour, but rather adds great richness to whatever it is added to.

In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. My question is, once made (and as I do not use salt in my diet) how long will these last in an airtight mason jar? If at several minutes the nuts are very dry and crumbly, add up to a tablespoon of oil while processing. I have roasted the left over nuts right after the cake came out of the oven and now there is a jar of delicious nut butter on my counter.

I followed the instructions and made it using my not super fancy Braun food proscessor and it took only about 15 minutes, not including a bit of rest time to let the motor cool down a bit. Of course, food processors vary in strength so if you want to divide the recipe in half (to make things easier on your processor) go for it!

I guess the rich flavour and smooth and fatty creaminess balances many of the light and vegetable packed dishes in our kitchen pretty good. Place the roasted cashews, peanuts and almonds in a food processor, along with the sunflower seeds and sesame seeds. The blender may have been a few minutes faster (the tamper is handy to press almonds down into the blades), but I couldn’t tell a difference in the texture or flavor of the final product.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment