276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Hunter: A gripping and terrifying short story (Robert Hunter)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The excitement I had felt in the past whenever I thought about this short story was doubled when I realised I owned it. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Bei Hunter handelt es sich um einen Detective, welcher in seinen Büchern als Hauptermittler in den Mordfällen tätig ist und hierbei stets sein Können und Geschick beweist. It makes it the perfect read for fans of the series, although I would not recommend using it as an introduction to Robert Hunter. But when Detective Hunter arrives at the dead woman's apartment, he quickly realises the scene looks all wrong, despite the safety chain on the door still being engaged when the body was first found.

Seven days after being abducted, the body of a twenty-year-old woman is found on a green patch of grass by the Los Angeles International Airport. This is a good book but the story could of been made longer with more detail and continuing the case on to its conclusion fully. Over the years, Robert Hunter has faced numerous challenging cases, each taking a toll and contributing to his development as a character.After a tough week, Tanya Kaitlin is looking forward to a relaxing night in, but as she steps out of her shower, she hears her phone ring. Fluff in the sense it is not an overly grizzly tale, not in the sense that this is bad (in case the four stars failed to show you that).

We mainly use Royal Mail Tracked 48 Service for goods which weight less then 2kg, all other goods will be delivered by a Courier. Our team is made up of book lovers who are dedicated to sourcing and providing the best books for kids. The victim suffered a terrible death, and on the nape of her neck has been carved a strange double-cross: the signature of a psychopath known as the Crucifix Killer.If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation. A freak accident in rural Wyoming leads the Sheriff's Department to arrest a man for a possible double homicide, but further investigations suggest a much more horrifying discovery – a serial killer who has been kidnapping, torturing and mutilating victims all over the United States for at least twenty-five years. There's a crime, Hunter's the new Rookie detective, people are skeptical of him, he goes beyond people's expectations of him and solves the case better than anyone else could've done.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment