276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Moroccanoil Treatment Light Hair Oil

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It’s worth the money. I’ve been using MoroccanOil for over ten years. It’s my one, accept no substitutes, must have hair item. You don't have permission to access "http://www.sephora.com/product/moroccanoil-treatment-light-P412091" on this server. Apply 1–2 pumps of Moroccanoil® Treatment to clean, towel-dried hair, from mid-length to ends. Blow-dry or let dry naturally. Apply on dry hair to tame flyaways, condition split ends and smooth hair.

MOROCCANOIL Treatment light TREATMENT OIL LIGHT 100ML

Argan Oil: Rich in fatty acids and antioxidants that help restore elasticity, smoothness and manageability to hair. Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Parfum, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Ci 26100 (Red 17), Ci 47000 (Yellow 11)Moroccanoil Treatment’s groundbreaking, nourishing formula contains argan oil in a perfect balance with other high-performance ingredients to create an instantly absorbable, non-greasy formula that leave hair smooth, conditioned and manageable. It is an essential foundation for all hair types that can be used for styling and/or as a shine-boosting finishing touch. New! A weightless styling mist that repels humidity to provide long-lasting protection against frizz, flyaways, and static. A styling, finishing and conditioning product for all hair types - particularly fine and light-coloured hair, such as blonde.

Moroccanoil Treatment Light – Moroccanoil UK

Enjoy healthy, silky, shiny hair that's full of life. Moroccanoil® Treatment Light is specifically formulated for the delicate needs of light-colored (including platinum and white) and fine hair. The original foundation for hairstyling, Moroccanoil Treatment Light can be used as a conditioning, styling and finishing tool all in one. Infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil and shine-boosting vitamins, this nourishing treatment detangles, speeds up drying time and boosts shine leaving hair smooth and more manageable than ever before. Outshine the rest.

Stored in an amber glass bottle to protect the oil from ultra-violet rays that cause oxidation and degradation. CYCLOMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, LINUM USITATISSIMUM (LINSEED) SEED EXTRACT, CI 26100 (RED 17), CI 47000 (YELLOW 11). MOTL01

MOROCCANOIL Treatment Light 25ml | FEELUNIQUE

I’ve been using this product for over a year and I love it. It helps to keep my hair shiny, sleek and healthy looking between cuts. Moroccanoil Treatment Light is an ultra-light formula which is absorbed by the hair instantly, resulting in a natural, silky finish and brilliant shine without leaving a residue.I have long, fine hair and I have a lot of it. Smooth some of this stuff on after washing and feel the difference. Detangling, smells good without being overpowering and helps your hair dry. Complete your anti-frizz regimen with our Frizz Control Collection. For all hair types and styling preferences. SHOP NOW Protection: To control frizz and protect hair from environmental factors, apply a small amount (few drops) to dry hair as often as needed. Ingredients

Moroccanoil Treatment Light Hair Oil - Moroccanoil | Sephora Moroccanoil Treatment Light Hair Oil - Moroccanoil | Sephora

Apply a small amount to clean, towel-dried hair, from mid-length to ends. Blow-dry or let dry naturally. Apply on dry hair to tame flyaways, condition split ends and smooth hair.

More From Feelunique

Moroccanoil® Treatment Light is specifically formulated for the delicate needs of fine and light-coloured (including white) hair. An essential foundation for hairstyling that can be used as a conditioning, styling and finishing tool. Moroccanoil Treatment Light is stored in an amber glass bottle to protect the oil from ultra-violet rays that cause oxidation and degradation. Just one application of Moroccanoil Treatment Light increases hair's shine by up to 118%, according to an independent study.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment