276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Seductive Noir

£29.425£58.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It's super harsh and cedar-like, very strange, smells like an old dude wearing cheap Denim who applied some generic 'sweet' fragrance on top. Next to that is the dark smokiness of the vetiver, giving it just enough of an edge to keep it exciting and seductive. It doesn't literally remind me of Coco Noir, but is has that feeling and smells suitable to be in an opaque black bottle.

But the cozy warm vanilla, a hint of powdery iris, and the sweet jasmine all are perfect on this cool Autumn day. I know, a lot of people aren't here for all that, but I have enough fragrances to where I can allow that and not feel like I'm missing out at the moment. Le Bain--but the vetiver is so deep and rich that it smells a little smoky without smelling like incense or oud. While I do find this fragrance to be deep, dark, and sexy, I also find it to have a very comforting feel too it.

I then get a grape juice accord, I'm guessing from the Jasmine but that is very short lived for a few minutes. In my opinion it can be worn for any occasion although I don't think it would suit hot weather very well. However, on my skin I smell a lot of the vetiver, and in this fragrance is a strong tobacco kind of scent since they went heavy on it. I will use the original when I wear it at home or in a more intimate setting, and the newer formulation when I want to be noticed!

I do get the unisex reference; not a fan of older style, traditional cloyingly floral or popular gourmet sweet / fruity / mixed drink scents anyhow. There are some things in this fragrance that i really like, but there is also something about it that smells very bitter to me. Scottish Highlands includes postcodes: FK17-99, G83, IV1-28, IV33-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-33, PA34-40, PH18- 26, PH30, PH31-41, PH49-50, AB36-38, AB55-56 and all IV postcodes.As soon as I opened the package and before I actually sprayed the perfume I was quite shocked that it reminded me so much of MG, I got some whiffs from it (so not the design of the bottle. Absolutely agree with the comment where it’s said that is surprised is listed as woman fragrance, this is male cologne just as Satine by Lalique and Mon Guerlain. I am reviewing the gold/black label bottle, That's the newer formulation) And to those that sense Tobacco notes, That is the Vetiver, Givenchy Hot Couture is another great example of that, Very smokey, Zero tobacco, Just lots of Vetiver.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment