276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Greatest Hits

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Included on Greatest Hits are its renditions of The Dead Boys’ 1978 track “Ain’t It Fun” and an unlikely cover of The Skyliners’ ‘50s doo-wop gem “Since I Don’t Have You. The collection is also being updated with their latest hit “Shadow Of Your Love” from the 2018 Appetite For Destruction: Locked N’ Loaded boxset. Originally recorded in December 1986, 'Shadow of Your Love' made its debut on the 2018 box set 'Appetite For Destruction'.

Like A Suicide plus new studio recordings, followed Appetite For Destruction up the charts, peaking at No. Not a bad album to have if you want all the hits on 2 LPs, but I would suggest getting individual VG+ copies somewhere if you can. When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. The Grammy®-nominated album (for Best Hard Rock Performance) was five times platinum (each platinum level connotes sales of more than one million units) and claimed the gold No.But it’s a cool record with all the songs you really need from the band (used to love her and a few more over the covers, but I digress). The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment. The band is in full support of the vinyl reissue and have asked us to rework the artwork for a new feel with different colours and new photos. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.An ultrasonic bath didn’t help so I’m guessing it’s the known characteristic of using colored vinyl. Ao continuares a navegar no nosso site e/ou utilizar os nossos serviços estás a consentir a utilização de cookies que possibilitam que o site funcione corretamente e forneça as funcionalidades de loja online, gestão de perfil, encomendas, etc.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment