276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TP-Link AC1900 High Gain Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter for PC, Desktop, Laptop and Tablet (Supports Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10/11, OS X (10.9–10.13), Beamforming Technology, WPS Button) (Archer T9UH)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

No, there are no Wi-Fi 6E USB adapters yet. The D-Link DWA-X1850 was the first Wi-Fi 6 adapter on the market Feature Filter: ทั้งหมด Troubleshooting User Application Requirement Q&A of functional explanation or specification parameters คำถามที่พบบ่อย Feature Filter: All Troubleshooting User Application Requirement Q&A of functional explanation or specification parameters FAQs

How to Setup an Ad Hoc Wireless Network with Windows Built-in Utility (Windows XP) 09-27-2019 190463 Problems you may come across during the driver installation of the TP-Link wireless adapter 10-24-2023 718257 The Archer T9UH supports beamforming, helping create stronger connections with beamforming-capable routers for higher speeds across greater distances. The Archer T9UH supports dual band Wi-Fi—use the 5GHz band for lag-free gaming and HD streaming, and the 2.4GHz band for video calls and shopping online.

Overview

All of these adapters are compatible with Windows PCs and several also work with Linux. None of them have official drivers for macOS versions later than 10.15 (and some don't even have that), because the chipset vendors don't bother to support macOS. An enterprising independent programmer has developed macOS 11 and macOS 12 drivers for many of the adapters we've reviewed, but you should yse these at your own risk. Adapters also likely won't work with other home electronics, as they require the right drivers. A 3ft. USB 3.0 cable makes it easy to find a spot for the Archer T9UH in your workspace, and the adapter can be effortlessly attached removed from your computer as needed. All the other adapters we tested support Wi-Fi 5, or 802.11ac. Your laptop probably supports 802.11ac—most laptops released since 2013 do—but if yours doesn't, that's another reason to get an adapter. 802.11ac is a massive improvement over the previous 802.11n and can give you a boost even without the benefits of the bigger antenna on an adapter. How to troubleshoot if your computer goes to a blue screen when installing TP-Link wireless adapter 01-13-2021 120622 Wi-Fi 6 promises to bring better speeds, better range, and less interference to business and home networks, but so far, that experience hasn't materialized in real-world environments.

Numbers are based on testing conducted by the USB-IF and your computers are required to also support USB 3.0 The Archer T9UH lets your PC or laptop take full advantage of the high-speed Wi-Fi created by AC1900 dual band routers. Enjoy connections 3x faster than Wireless N with Wireless AC technology. What should I do when the driver for my adapter is not allowed on my windows computer? 06-29-2022 133857 With four high-gain antennas, the Archer T9UH creates a stable Wi-Fi connection across your home, even when your router is on a different floor.The best way to improve your Wi-Fi signal is to switch from a single router to a mesh network system, but mesh systems can be expensive. Wi-Fi extenders are another option, even though they can create interference and add latency; I wasn't thrilled when I tried one. If you just need to eke a little bit more Wi-Fi out to one laptop or desktop, a USB adapter is a much cheaper alternative. When I tested the D-Link Wi-Fi 6 adapter more recently, I could do so in a more controlled environment. As such, I was able to compare speeds between that adapter, the TP-Link Archer T9UH, and the TP-Link Archer T4U Plus. Those results are in the full D-Link DWA-X1850 review. What should I do if the TP-Link network adapter is not working properly in my computer? 12-02-2022 442056

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment