276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Protein Dynamix Dynamo Pre Workout Formula Blue Raspberry Flavour

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

However, it doesn’t compare very well to many of the best pre workout supplements which will offer over 15,000mg. Pre workout tastes bad because of the BCAAs, creatine and caffeine. Each of these are very bitter which gives pre workout its unpleasant taste. The artificial flavors leave a chemical taste in your mouth too. Caffeine is the big one here. Caffeine increases energy, focus and works as a stimulant of the central nervous system. Basically I was hardly awake when I reached home, after a big dose of this, I was wide awake.

For a start the design is eye catching and makes no mistake that this is to fire you up for a big gym session. It does call itself the ‘Extreme Pre Workout’ after all. After six weeks of taking Dynamo in this manner, I continue to feel its effects, although it must be said that no other session has come close to matching the intensity of that first workout. Value for money Supplementation increases creatine storage and promotes a faster regeneration of adenosine triphosphate between high intensity exercises.I took the recommended three scoops before my workout and began to feel its effect within 15 minutes. However, apart from the caffeine and the Beta-Alanine that is all I felt no more vascular or anything like that. This is used as a sports performance and cardiovascular health supplement. L-Citrulline supplementation results in reduced fatigue and improved endurance for both aerobic and anaerobic prolonged exercise. Apart from me needing the bathroom twice within a short space of time which will not be ideal during gym time there are a few other areas of improvement required.

Creatine Monohydrate, Arginine Alphaketogluterate (AAKG), Beta Alanine, Citrulline Malate, Inulin, Flavouring, Caffeine, Acid (Citric Acid), Malic Acid, Caffeine Anhydrous, Colour (Beetroot Red), Sweeteners (Sucralose, Acesulfame K), Flow Agent (Silicon Dioxide), Remember, Dark Energy won’t make you fly, but it’ll definitely make you feel like you can. And who knows, with consistent effort and a little Dark Energy magic, you might just give those gym mirrors a run for their money!* As a pre-workout virgin with a fairly low caffeine tolerance, perhaps I felt the effects more than other stimulant veterans, but I can say with complete conviction that this product helped up the intensity of my workouts. Warning: High caffeine content. Not recommended for children or pregnant or breast-feeding women (200mg of caffeine per 10g serving). Consult a health professional before use if you are taking any medication. Discontinue use and seek medical advice if adverse reactions occur.This is added to pre workout to help boost your metabolism, and it’s the compound in chillies which makes them taste so fiery! Should Pre Workout Taste Bad? The reason you take a pre-workout is to boost performance, and in this department alone, at least for me, Dynamo certainly delivers.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment