276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Norman Fucking Rockwell!

£18.155£36.31Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

That isn't to say that there aren't highlights in production and songwriting though: How to disappear, The Next Best American Record, and Venice Bitch all showcase some amazing work from Lana's behind-the-scenes team (primarily Jack Antonoff). work in a very similar manner, simple piano melodies that leave more space for Lana's beautiful singing. She later confirmed the title of the record in a conversation with Zane Lowe after the premiere of her second single “Venice Bitch,” on September 18th. debuted at number one on the UK Albums Chart, selling 31,539 copies, becoming her best sales week in the country since Ultraviolence (her following album, Chemtrails over the Country Club, would open up with higher weekly sales than Norman Fucking Rockwell! As ever, Lana regards the despondency of existence as a realist, offering a funhouse reflection of the way we live.

VG/EX means that the item's sleeve is in Very Good condition and the disc is in Excellent condition. Being a little older -14, 15, and 16, I got to explore other genres of music, in my teenage years I used to listen to a lot of Pink Floyd and The Beatles thinking that old music was somehow superior to everything released in the last 20 years, of course only noticing pop as recent releases. I even liked some of her songs, but this album just feels as if the same song is recycled all through one hour.I know, odd question but I picked up a copy and it's missing it LOL so if you wrecked your sleeve or have any other reason you don't need the second green record message me please. It does, however, contain the spoken word outro on "Hope Is A Dangerous Thing For A Woman Like Me To Have - But I Have It". it could be a mic-dropping rebuttal to the ludicrous standards she faced from the start (and the overblown, Internet-engineered Lana outrage that now seems sexist and pathetic). Me and Jack, we just joke around constantly about all the random headlines we might see that week, so it’s a slight cultural reference.

It features three of the album's singles—a cover of Sublime's " Doin' Time", " Mariners Apartment Complex", and " Venice Bitch"—as well as the title track. As Lana revives American myths, with an empty deadpan that would make Lou Reed proud, she also exposes them. to give it a relisten after quite a long time without listening to it attentively, and god damn, I have many fucking things to say. On her elegant and complex fifth album, Lana Del Rey sings exquisitely of freedom and transformation and the wreckage of being alive.In a piercing falsetto we rarely if ever hear from Lana, perhaps saved for her most pressing truth, she touches the sky: “I have it, I have it, I have it. Taylor’s Version) [From The Vault] Now That We Don’t Talk (Taylor’s Version) [From The Vault] Agora Hills Say Don’t Go (Taylor’s Version) [From The Vault] “Slut! d] physical releases of the album include an outro on "Hope Is a Dangerous Thing for a Woman like Me to Have – but I Have It", making the length 5:58. Sometimes Jack Antonoff productions seem to fly because they have been given a trampoline or a children’s bouncing castle.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment