276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fujifilm XF10 Premium Compact Camera - Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Just like the Snapshot snap focus modes, this can be assigned to a function button (or function 'swipe' on the touchscreen) for quick toggling on and off. While it has a more plastic feel than other Fujifilm X-series cameras, it’s well built, can be slipped into a coat pocket and delivers high-quality images. snap focus mode gives you pretty much all the depth of field you need except for very close-up subjects. This newest Pocket model features a camera with a larger Type 1 sensor and a 2-inch rotatable touchscreen for vertical or horizontal framing. setting provides you with good focus from 2m to infinity and the 2m at F8 setting gives you good focus from about 1m to 24m of distance.

I actually bought a really compact MFT (Panasonic Gx800/850 with tiny 12-32 zoom and it's opened my eyes to what modern functionality in a small camera should be!

It’s incredibly compact for a camera with such a large sensor, but there’s no viewfinder built-in and the screen is fixed. The image quality has come a long way since my FinePix X100, but the responsiveness and autofocus on the XF10 is just too reminiscent of Fujifilm's early-generation cameras to ignore.

I hope the next Digital Phone Review compares the a7S III to my iPhone XS Plus, ‘cause I have a feeling my iPhone is going to eat that stupid camera/video thing for breakfast! The Fujifilm XF10 takes great photographs and looks great doing it, but has too many caveats for us to wholeheartedly recommend. The FUJIFILM XF10 includes all the hallmarks of the X Series system, combining simple manual operation with superior image quality and versatile picture-taking options. I also like the fact that I can switch between square and standard shooting by swiping left on the screen. All finger waggingly brought to us in a “review” that likely falls closer to the release of the next model than the model being reviewed.

She sat down with us recently to speak about her work, what inspires her to go out into the wilderness at night, and how preparation is the key to success. In the default Multi metering mode, the XF10 is quite susceptible to changing the exposure depending upon the location of the AF point. The camera can be painfully slow if it’s writing to the SD card, as it seems to have a hard time doing that and other functions simultaneously. You get three dials on the XF10: two mode dials, including one around the shutter, and a command dial on the right for adjusting things like exposure compensation. There are a lot of similarities between the XF10 and the X70, including the same exact 28mm (equivalent) f/2.

I know that the discussion seems to gravitate around AF exclusively, but I still like to know the information about MF of cameras and lenses can still perform that way. As much as I like the results from the XF10, I’d rather it was a bit fatter and had the tilting screen. The high-ISO performance is impressive, too, which is arguably just as well, since the XF10 has no optical image stabilisation. Whoever is complaining about the EVF or battery life must have never really used one or be comparing it to a high end DSLR. The XF10 uses a regular CMOS sensor rather than the more advanced X-Trans design used in Fujifilm’s higher-end cameras, but it doesn’t seem to have much impact on the image quality, which is good.The truth, most all users coming from a mid-range or flagship mobile from 2018+ will be disappointed with ANY standalone camera.

The Fujifilm XF10 is a re-imagining of the aforementioned X70, which was a more expensive model with more direct controls and was aimed at a distinctly different audience. Family moments are precious and sometimes you want to capture that time spent with loved ones or friends in better quality than your phone can manage. This is the XF10’s bigger, smarter brother, with a high-tech hybrid optical/digital viewfinder, traditional external exposure controls, a 35mm f/2 (equivalent lens) and a Fujifilm X-Trans sensor.The XF10 is a brand-new camera, but it borrows much of its design and features from other Fujifilm cameras, as well as a non-Fujifilm camera.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment