276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Maxi-Cosi AxissFix Toddler Car Seat, Swivel Car Seat, 4 months - 4 years, 61 - 105 cm, Authentic Graphite

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Without the newborn inlay, it's approved for use from when your baby measures 61cm in height, which is around 3-4 months. She says: “This Maxi-Cosi AxissFix Car Seat is easy to install and takes up less space than many others because there’s no ISOFIX leg to anchor. It looks gorgeous too, and the rotating feature is amazingly easy to use. However, the shell is so much smaller than the other seats tested and I wonder whether it will really last until my child is four years old.” Tested by Laura Allen, 36, mum to Riley, 15 months. As mentioned earlier the Axissfix Air is the world’s first car seat to have built in airbags but we want to explain what this means for car seat safety and how the airbags work to protect our little ones. Keeping your little one rearward facing for as long as possible is for sure the safest option however we live in a world of choice and where ERF isn’t always possible or circumstances mean you want/need a forward-facing seat then the Axissfix Air is a great option.

Headrest with high performance impact-absorbing material for extra protection in case of a lateral impact From birth to 4 years there is no question that the safest way for your little one to travel is rearward facing however what about when this isn’t possible? Our children are our most precious cargo and as a brand who put children at the forefront of innovation, Maxi Cosi are constantly working hard to develop the way children travel and whether that be forward or rearward facing, they endeavour to make this as safe as possible. The price could be a little lower as I think many families won't be able to afford this car seat but for me, saftey comes first and as mentioned above, the seat if used over four years means the seat isn't too costly (as long as you're not involved in an accident in the meantime!). Tested by mum Maria Surman for the M&B Awards 2016: This is an extended rear-facing car seat that can be used from birth (with the Comfy Baby-Hugg Inlay, sold separately) until your child is four years old (or 105cm). Read our full Maxi-Cosi Morion review to see if it impressed in our front and side-impact crash tests.At Maxi-Cosi we have carried over 50 million babies home from the hospital. For us, your child’s safety is Bébé Confort’s top priority. External crash test centres, such as the German automobile organisation ADAC (Allgemeneir Deutscher Automobil-Club), tested our AxissFix on dynamic safety and ease of use, rating it as good.

AxissFix offers an easy and safe ISOFIX installation, and its Top Tether system makes the installation even more secure by reducing forward movement. The indicators notify you when the ISOFIX installation and Top Tether tensioning are correct. The impact-absorbing material in the headrest of AxissFix car seat provides your little one with extra protection. Yesterday we went down to the Transport Research Laboratory to look at the brand new Axissfix Air; the world’s first car seat with built in airbags and see the 2-year long journey Maxi Cosi have taken to develop this innovative car seat. However, this will depend on whether your local recycling centre has facilities to separate hard or rigid plastics from other materials. It's worth calling the local recycling tip to see if it offers this service, otherwise it may have to go into landfill. There are so many features that make my life easier: 90 degree swivel - so easy to put my child in and out. Easy to adjust harness. ISOFIX. Washable fabric covering. Multi level recline. There are too many to mention them all but these are the ones that particularly stand out for me. Don’t forget that the Axissfix Air can rearward face to approximately 2 years old which we would always recommend however when tested forward facing against other Maxi Cosi forward facing seat, the Axissfix Air is 55% safer.Now, as with everything new, we know you will have a few questions about this new technology so below we have some of the most frequently asked questions but if you have any more, just shout! Just like other car seats in the Axissfix family, the Axissfix Air is suitable from 4 months old and is to be installed rearward facing in your car using the Isofix and top tether connection. The Axissfix Air allows rearward facing travel up to 87cm which is approximately 2 years old and after this age, the seat will rotate to a forward-facing position to be used to 4 years old. You can also rest assured that the Axissfix Air complies with the latest iSize legislation and in the rearward facing position, your little one is as safe as possible. So, what is different about this seat? We hope to have answered some of your questions around this brand-new car seat and we would like to take the opportunity to congratulate Maxi Cosi on continuing to push the boundaries in car seat safety! Available Now, the Axissfix Air is available in 3 colours and you can shop here for more information.

Maxi-Cosi is a popular brand with parents, and many of its models can be used with pushchairs to create a travel system. They can even be used with other brands of pushchair, so long as you have the Maxi-Cosi car seat adaptors. Can I recycle a Maxi-Cosi car seat? This Maxi-Cosi AxissFix Car Seat i-Size seat offers the choice of seating direction – either rear-facing from four months until two years (61–87cm), or forward-facing from 15 months to four years (88–105cm). It’s secured using ISOFIX connectors and a top tether. Our testers highly rated this seat’s 360° rotating feature, finding it ideal for toddlers. Tested by Aisling Alsopp, 28, mum to Monty, four months. On the occasions when my son has a tantrum about getting in the car, the swivel on the chair makes it much easier for me to get him in the car and strapped in. I don't have to step into the car any more! She says: “I like this seat’s compact design, and the fact it doesn’t need a cumbersome ISOFIX support leg. One of our cars isn’t compatible with the securing tether system, though, so be sure that yours is. The cord that is used instead is annoying and Riley keeps fiddling with it, so it’s best used forward facing. However, it’s easy to install, and even rotates when it’s reclined.” Tested by Dawn Geddes, 35, mum to Beth, three years.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment