276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TOPPING MX5 Headphone DAC Amplifier Class D Power Amp 70Wx2 NFCA 1600mWx2 USB/OPT/COAX/Bluetooth/TRS/RCA Input Desktop Home Audio Decoder 384kHz/DSD256 with Remote Control (Black)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Itt még egy dolog van, amire érdemes figyelni. A Topping MX5 képes az APTX HD szabványú kapcsolatra, ami egy nagyon jóminőségű vezetékmentes kapcsolat. Mondhatjuk, hogy a megfelelő feltételek teljesülése esetén teljesen kiválthatja a kábeles kapcsolatot. Így aztán érdemes odafigyelni arra, hogy a telefon, amiről a zenét szolgáltatjuk, szintén tudja ezt a szabványt, mert így tényleg kivételes minőségben tudunk majd zenét hallgatni, ha mondjuk egy Tidal a forrás. Márpedig a forrás természetesen Tidal volt. The EX5 is normally higher price than the MX5. If you can have them at the same price, the EX5 would probably be the safer bet due to the noise issues and such many are having with the MX5. Otherwise sound quality should be great with both. The limited kind of tone controls stereo amps have never appealed to me, but that's of course subjective. With the help of Infineon Merus Class D amplifer, MX5 can output 70Wx2 under 4 ohm load 10% distortion, 55W x2 under 4-ohm load 1% distortion. Under 8-ohm load, 10% distortion can output 42Wx2, and 1% distortion can output 35W x2, which can meet daily use. For analog signals of different strengths, MX5 provides three options of sensitivity to ensure that the signal can be accurately detected, which greatly expand the scope of application.

MX5 supports Auto On/Off function in all inputs. When a valid signal is detected, it will be turned on immediately. When the valid signal is lost, it will automatically shut down (Turn to standby mode) within a specific time. For analog signals of different strengths, MX5 provides three options of sensitivity to ensure that the signal can be accurately detected. ha hozzávesszük, hogy ezt az élményt akár éjjel is élvezhetjük, amikor a gyerekek mondjuk már aludnának, akkor azért könnyen elmagyarázható, hogy miért jó dolog ez a fejhallgatózás. A térérzet egy kicsit más volt, mint a hangfalnál, kicsit talán keskenyebb volt a színpad, viszont a sztereó hatás nagyszerű volt. Jean Michel Jarre zenéjébe újra beleszerettünk például. Összegzés The MX5 has the NFCA circuit optimized for this unit, giving the ultra low noise and distortion. It pairs with high sensitivity IEMs and power hungry high impedance headphones nicely. The built-in headphone amp allows you to enjoy music by yourself without disturbing others. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think the general consensus here at ASR would be that in terms of DAC & amp quality the differences shouldn't really be audible since both measure with noise, distortion etc. in the inaudible to human ear range. So going for the more suitable feature set would seem to make sense. ITX PC / WiiM Pro - Mola Mola Makua - Apollon NCx500+SS2590 - Thiel CS3.7 => (loading) March Sointuva AWG

Offering a world class service to our customers, we are a highly focused team who can be trusted to support you The MX5 features an Auto On/Off function for all inputs. When a valid signal is detected, the unit turns on. When the valid signal is lost, the unit shuts down. Topping MX5 has a two-level gain mode which can be adjusted in both power amp as well as headphone amp mode. It allows the users to use both sensitive IEMs as well as demanding headphones with the device easily. Custom Settings Memory:- First time I have had a desktop amp that does well on *both* headphones and speakers. For the last 3 years I have been using a SMSL AD18 - which the MX5 has just replaced. I was never impressed with the USB DAC on the AD18... It did a fine job of amplifying analogue signals but I found it quite poor when decoding audio from USB at any resolution. The real killer was I had begun experiencing loud random white noise episodes at 96Khz. I thought this may be an issue with my new laptop and/or Windows 11 but apparently it is known thing with the AD18 on prior versions of Windows too. Guess I had not used the USB interface at high resolution much.

Note: The digital signal detection is turned on by default. When the digital input signal is invalid, the automatic shutdown waiting time is 1 minute. The analog signal detection is turned off by default. When turned this function on, the automatic shutdown waiting time is 10 minutes.Let us know how the PA3s + DX3 Pro+ works out for you. I can tell you that the PA5 is dead silent, so that's an option too, although the cosmetic match will not be as nice. In addition to supporting various digital inputs, MX5 also supports fully balanced TRS and single-ended RCA analog inputs. Greatly expand the scope of application.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment