276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Crest 3D White, Whitening Toothpaste, Radiant Mint, 4.8 Ounce, Pack of 3

£12£24.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But honestly its brilliant, your teeth feel super clean, unlike anything i have ever experienced previously. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. After hearing positivity about this toothpaste, I decided to give it a try well over a year ago after using the Crest 3D White Strips.

From 3DWhitestrips to an enamel-safe daily whitening serum to a powerful toothpaste that polishes away surface stains, you’ll enjoy noticeable results. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a reliable whitening toothpaste that delivers results over time. If at any time you would like to opt out from marketing, you can visit the Privacy Preferences page and select the relevant options.

And grab one of our excellent toothbrushes to make sure your teeth get thoroughly cleaned every time. Now I can't tell you I've seen a huge diffrence in the whitening aspect of my teeth but it still is a great toothpaste!

I appreciate how gentle it is on my teeth and gums, as sensitivity has been an issue with other whitening products I've tried in the past. The texture has an ever so slightly gritty feeling leaving your teeth feeling deeply cleaned and smooth and the paste does not damage your teeth whatsoever. They noticed the improvement and even complimented the brightness of my smile, which rarely happens! Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Initially, I was skeptical about the claims of this toothpaste, as I didn’t notice immediate changes in the mirror.I have been using it for nearly 3 months now and although you can see the difference straightaway after brushing, it goes back to how it was before later on and it is not an amazing product. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment