276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Play-Doh Bulk 12-Pack of Green Non-Toxic Modeling Compound, 4-Ounce Cans

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It comes down to consistently getting good results. Sure you can try variations. like no-cook, but does it last as long? Is it as soft? Is it low-mess as my soft homemade playdough recipe here? There are many ways to make playdough – using a stove-top or using a kettle with boiling water. Personally, we prefer the stove-top method. We find it’s easier to mix the ingredients in the pot. There are also no-cook playdough options but we also prefer this cooked playdough recipe. We find this recipe to last the longest and be the softest. This recipe only takes a few minutes to make and it will last for months! I have used this play dough with my Kindergarten students and my 2, 5 and 7 year old here at homeand will be sharingsome activitiesshortly, so keep an eye out for them. You don't have permission to access "http://www.argos.co.uk/browse/toys/art-and-creativity-toys/dough-and-modelling-toys/c:42641/brands:play%252Ddoh/" on this server. Thank you for the recipe. Very easy to make, I made 3 different colours yesterday with my little ones (they are 4 and 17 months) and they loved helping preparing and playing with it. The only thing that I would do differently would be making only one colour at a time because after 10 minutes of them playing it all became one thing 😂

Play-Doh 4 Pack of Sweet Themed Non-Toxic colours for Kids 2 Play-Doh 4 Pack of Sweet Themed Non-Toxic colours for Kids 2

Now make some six to seven tiny balls of the green Play-Doh, flatten them gently, and place them on top of the big blue shell to make some random spots on the shells to add to the beauty of the turtle. That completes your fun little blue and green Play-Doh turtle. Take some brown Play-Doh to make beautiful brown patches on the giraffe. Make tiny balls of the brown Play-Doh and flatten it before pasting them to the body and head. Cover the body and head with these brown patches. I’m the person which never gets the recipe rights from the the first attempt! And yet, here it is, perfect play dough with slight lavender aroma which I added for extra sensitive experience 🙂 It’s a bit softer than the original play doh but works just as well. I’m sure it’s going to be a huge budget saver for us 🙂 Thank for the recipe!Tip: you might want to halve this playdough recipe if you want to use different colors. I made 6 batches of the full recipe because my four kids wanted multiple colors, plus it’s nice to have more dough to go around.

BEST homemade playdough recipe - I Heart Naptime The BEST homemade playdough recipe - I Heart Naptime

I have a strong passion and love for teaching and creating meaningful learning experiences for my students. What I love most is watching children discover in those amazing light bulb moments. I hope Learning4kids brings you some useful ideas. To make the tail take some blue Play-Doh and roll it into a thin line and attach it between the rear legs. Vrinda Jhaveri, Entrepreneur and Owner of November Rain Salon and a Mom Influencer, demonstrated how to make five different creatures out of Play-Doh during an interview with ABP Live. If you prefer knowing exactly what ingredients your children are playing with, this play dough is for you. The ingredients are simple, common household ingredients you probably already have around your house. This makes this playdough a perfect natural play option. Now take the white Play-Doh and make 6 thin whiskers and place it on either side of the mouth. Your cute kitty is ready.

Featured on

Take the big ball of the blue Play-Doh and now make a hollow in the ball with your fingers and widen the hollow and shape it like the shell of the turtle. It should look like the head of the mushroom. To make the legs of the elephant, take four small balls and roll them into 4 logs of equal width and length. Now take these logs and gently affix them to the other medium-sized ball. Two legs in the front and two behind. Now attach the head with the trunk to the medium-sized ball with four legs. For a fun play dough variation, try this scented playdough with essential oils. It’s great for relaxing sensory play for kids with autism or ADHD. It’s also great as a calming activity for any kids.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment