276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick, Rum Raisin, 0.15 Ounce

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Ozokerite, Polybutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octydodecyl Neopentanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetrasostearate, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, BIS- Diglyceryl, Polyacyladipate-2, Caprylic/Capric Triglyxceride, Cera Microcristallina ((Microcrystalline) Cire Microcristalline), Paraffin, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium, Borosilicate, Synthetic Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl, Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Serica ((Silk Powder) Poudre De Soie), Pentaerythrityl Tetrathylhexanoate, Polyethylene, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Palmitic Acid, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, BHT, Benzoic Acid. If preferred our Healthcare practitioners are available if you wish to talk to them on 1300 367 283 free of charge. What I like most about the formula is the finish: it's luminous and more smoothing, so it's kinder to lips with imperfection or prone to dryness/flaking. Application Tips: If you like extra definition in your makeup routine, use our ColorStay Lipliner before applying; if you love major shine, swipe on our Super Lustrous The Gloss after applying.

Bibir aku gak item-item banget sih, tapi lipstick ini bener-bener minim coverage dan gak ngasih warna yang sesuai dengan apa yang terlihat di batangnya saking sheer-nya.The decadent formula has an irresistible buttery feel that instantly melts onto your lips for super-smooth, brilliant color with big payoff.

We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more! The 90s were such a great time for makeup, I love how women from that era were serving us classy yet bold looks. cocok bangett dijadiin base ombre, untuk hasilnya ini teksturnya ngelembapin bibir, tapi minusnya agak susah nyerap ke bibir, but overall ini bagus banget. The consistency was incredibly smooth and creamy--it felt like it melted as I applied it--that was comfortable to wear and seemed to "set" just a touch after the initial application.

If you are curious, I have tested many different vintage lipstick shades that you can still purchase today!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment