276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HI-GEAR Hampton 6 Nightfall Family Tent with Darkened Bedrooms and Built-in Sheltered Porch Area, 6 Man Tent, Camping Tent for 6 People, Camping Equipment

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The living room alone has more than 10 square meters of the fully protected area, so 6 more people can easily sleep there. This would be suitable for a large group of friends at some summer festival or any similar event. The bigger part of the tent is a single layer, but the sleeping zone is a tent within the tent so you have a double-layer structure where you need it. There are currently no images uploaded by members for this Tent. If you have a photo, be the first to upload one.

Fairly easy to put up and plenty of room .You could sleep 6 but with the 2 separate bedrooms I feel it would be a comfy fit for 4 people plus all the gear . The main door under the porch is fully protected so you can keep it with mesh all the time. But you still have a panel that rolls up and you fix it above the door. All rooms are full height standing rooms. The living area is huge, more than 10 square meters, and with all those windows on its three sides.There is a zippered port for an electric cableand you also have a series of Velcro loops that run from the port to the ceiling so that you can pass a cable for electric lighting or ventilator. The picture also shows multiple storage pouches on the wall of the inner tent. Note that each of the bedrooms have several more pouches on the sides. The materials I can only conclude that this is a badly designed/manufactured tent. The British weather is unpredictable and we booked the week when sunshine was forecast for the whole time. I would NEVER buy another Hampton 6 or even a Eurohike tent because if this was possible on the second day of our first ever camping trip we couldn't definitely guarantee that any other of their products wouldn't be capable of doing the same thing?

HOWEVER, after setting our tent up on the first afternoon (No problems, easy for two people) and having our first happy night (three little boys, vERY excited to be camping at last) we returned from our day trip the following day to find the whole tent flat on the ground. Regarding seasons & climate, the tent is ventilated, tall and pleasant, perhaps a bit more suitable for a cooler climate. The waterproof rating is very good so you are fully protected. I would describe it as a true 3-season tent.

The inner tent is the yellow area in the floor plan picture below. There is also a front porch which offers an area for sitting in the shade. The tent is tunnel shaped and non-freestanding. The floor plan and dimensions. This tent is designed for areas with lots of rain, there is no mesh in its structure, the windows are a solid translucent material, so I would not use it in warm areas. This is for a cooler environment. In summary, this Hi-Gear Hampton 6 Nightfall Family Tent is a pleasant, large, and affordable family camping shelter. The best features of this tent are its dark rest bedrooms and its numerous solid windows on the three sides. So you have what you need for both sleeping and daily activity. I have included it in my list of dark rest tents.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment