276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Gold's Gym Men's Muscle Joe Contrast Stringer Vest

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The 'Classic Joe' stringer combines the modern, recognizable 'Muscle Joe' logo on the chest with the iconic stringer cut, which the brand has become famous for.

Made from high quality cotton jersey fabric, this vest is comfortable and durable, perfect for even the toughest workout sessions. In a stringer or tank top, you will show yourself and others: That's what I've achieved in the gym by building muscle and exercising regularly.Gold's Gym pride themselves on quality, so you can be sure your vest will be hard-wearing and built to last. The thin shoulder straps are a standard feature off the stringer vest style, and accentuate the athletic physique. Baggy stringers in our oversize section are suitable for everyday use: They not only show off your well-trained upper body in the gym but also round off your casual summer outfit. The Gold's Gym Muscle Joe Panel Stringer Tank top features the super recognisable 'Muscle Joe' logo print on front. I can confirm that when measuring the XXL across the chest it measures 24 inches across the front, so if you double that it should fit a 48-inch chest.

Fast forward a few centuries and we now have a completely modernised version of the Muscle Joe Vest for men. The iconic stringer vest is the staple of the Gold's Gym brand since its early beginnings in Venice Beach, California. Gold's gym stringers not only look good, they are also highly practical for training and in your leisure time. This vest has been a staple of the Gold's Gym brand since its early beginnings in Venice Beach, California.

This stringer features the iconic Muscle Joe logo largely printed on the front in a contrasting colour that adds style to this staple piece. I am quite a broad person and it is not that comfortable for me compared to other brands of the same size. While this newer tank fits exactly like its predecessor, it uses a much softer, stretchier, and more breathable ringspun cotton (as opposed to the original thicker and rougher combed cotton). Gold's Gym has seen a huge rise in popularity over the last few years, largely down thanks to Arnold Schwarzenegger sporting the stringer tank tops throughout the well-known bodybuilding documentary; Pumping Iron.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment