276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A Well Caned Husband: Spanking and caning from a cruel femdom wife (Husbands Caned By Their Wives)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The punishment is in the form of a hard naked caning which leaves my bottom marked for a couple of weeks.

It is only when he flinches, clenches and begins to vocalize that a lady will be able to use her pretty cane to instruct, stimulate and punish. Ladies will, of course, have their own favoured positions for their gentlemen to assume when they are to be whipped. If it’s the same video it literally ripped into his butt cheeks (no homo) and left deep gouges that bled. There is nothing like the sound of a cane biting hard and deep into the flesh of a helpless bare bottom. His pleas and promises fell on deaf ears as he followed me upstairs to the guest room where he went to face and receive a butt whipping with my belt.I was very surprised when my wife did agree to me moving back in on the condition that I would allow her to punish me severely for what I did. Curiosity got the better of her, and Pamela tentatively put out her left hand and lightly brought the cane down on her palm. Wasiu, who claimed to have caught her in the act of adultery, said, “My wife later told me that she was fed up with the union and she moved out of the house with the children sometime in 2015. Greyish bamboo must be thrown away, but that will not happen in years if and when you keep your bamboos out of the sun.

As far as I know, no one has found any variation in dick size between races, once you control for height. The Lady of the House gives me a peak of her pretty lingerie and the beauty which I will worship, pleasure but not have. My very limited experience of it is enough to convince me that it is a very effective implement for dealing with disobedience! Once upon that plateau, when sensation has turned to endurance and devotion, a man should know that the lady of the house will continue to whip him until she is certain her ends have been reached.For all but the most severe strokes, the thighs are ideal and will produce the necessary intensity a good deal more quickly. A man in my position may be instructed to push his cock and balls into harm’s way or the lady, on certain occasions, may arrange this to her own satisfaction. My mother spanked me with a hairbrush for as long as I could remember and from the age of 14 or 15, my father caned me. Nothing here should be interpreted as advocating any non-consensual spanking activity or the spanking of minors.

And while the slightly longer handle of a bath brush or paddle can add intensity, these are wide area instruments and the slap of wood on flesh will reverberate through even the largest house. However, where the lady is skilled and knows to continue the whipping on the plateau until her goal has been accomplished, the psychological effect of bound helplessness can be profound. A dressage crop is certainly on the lady of the house’s wish list – perhaps for Valentines Day – and excellent results have been reported by ladies who have practiced a bit with a good single tail whip.As for the caning… I can understand how they would want to have corporal punishment for certain crimes. Hannah had, thankfully, only a limited space for her back swing but she used every inch of it as she striped my bottom with twelve medium hard strokes of her rattan can in quick succession. I never get less than 36 strokes and the most I have had is 120 which left me so badly bruised I literally could not sit down for about 4 days. This is not something i think anyone over here including me has bothered to read about at all and presumably it is supposed to be ‘humorous’. He wasn’t angry but he told me that he did not appreciate me laughing at him behind his back all these years.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment