276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Music Technology from Scratch

£10.495£20.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For Music teachers, this is a fantastic resource that covers everything you need to cover right up to and including A level Music Technology - I've used it for AS/A2, GCSE and BTEC students very effectively. If you are a little 'techno-phobic', this is a great, user-friendly introduction to all aspects of Music Technology - it will break you in gently by explaining how, why and what each bit of a studio is used for. If you've been recording since the advent of the Phonograph, this book will help you explain what you know without Maths or Physics confusing your listeners - the 'how it works' diagrams are amongst the best I've ever seen. If you don't know something in this book, your students will be missing out on their Technological education! It really does cover all the basics in a non-scientific, musician-friendly way. Today the Rhind-Tutt family comprises 159 descendants of which 140 are still living including the actor Julian Rhind-Tutt whose most recent film is Bridget Jones's Baby, and Robin Rhind-Tutt who built the famous Wasp Rhind-Tutt motorcycles which is now the longest continuous motorbike manufacturer in Britain.

In 2008, he narrated a short film for the 60th anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. [4] In 2015 he appeared in the TV series The Bastard Executioner as Lord Pembroke. [5] In 2018, he appeared as the Marquess of Blayne in the Hulu original series Harlots. [6] Personal life [ edit ] Do you know what, I've actually just been nodding to you. I'm nodding to the life I wish I had. I've just bought a flat, actually. In north London. I have not always lived in north London. This is turning into a French oral. It's the first time I've bought a flat. Before, I lived with my dad. I'm hanging out for the remake of Sorry. I quite like the idea that maybe I have always lived at home, all my life, until, careering through my 30s, I finally decided to buy a flat. I wish that was true. A man who has never left home - I could open a museum. No, I hang out with my dad sometimes, since the untimely and rather irresponsible death of my mother." I'm sorry. "No, it's fine. She's never done it before." He's not as straightforward as he would have you believe, in other words, but then, I think the only reason he seeks to seem so straightforward is that it would be impolite to be any other way.

Suffering from toothache, Rumpole is in no mood for his client’s boring testimony or Justice Gwent-Evans’ impatience. But when he argues with the judge, he is warned in no uncertain terms about his future conduct. Soon, Rumpole finds himself on trial and facing the end of his career…

BBC Radio 4 Book of the Week: The Inheritor's Powder: A Cautionary Tale of Poison, Betrayal and Greed Maličev, Patricija (27 September 2014). "Julian Rhind- Tutt: Pritegne me tisto, kar je nastalo iz kaosa, strasti". Delo (in Slovenian). Ljubljana . Retrieved 21 October 2015. Starring Julian Rhind-Tutt as Rumpole, Jasmine Hyde as Hilda and Nigel Anthony as Claude Erskine-Brown.

Stock per warehouse

I hasten to add that I do not agree and even in the 80s when this came out it was kind of stupid. (I also disliked Kishon calling his wife the best there is.) I play a horrible press secretary," says Rhind-Tutt of his role in the Abi Morgan-written show, all "high waistbanded trousers and thin ties". Episode one aired last Tuesday and Rhind-Tutt's performance has been acclaimed ("The star of the show," wrote one reviewer). It is The Hour's sleek 50s costumes, if not its subject matter, that have invited comparisons with Mad Men, but Rhind-Tutt says he's never seen the US show. "In my limited experience of TV dramas, taking as long as they do to come to fruition, I can well imagine Abi Morgan sitting down to write this before the creators of Mad Men were born."

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment