276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Alias

£19.5£39Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

FWIW, everyone else playing was Finnish, so maybe there's a cultural or language difference here as well. The game was also quite long especially if we played it exactly to the rules and took steps back for every missed word. Join the community and come discuss games like Codenames, Wingspan, Brass, and all your other favorite games!

Alias contains thousands of words to explain and guess, so the game will not be exhausted in a long time.I also share reviews on days out as well as pretty much everything else we as a family come into contact with. With 1,800 words about UK sports, culture history and much more, this game is perfect for the whole family. But I would like to see one more option: more categories of words, like medicine, business, sex and so on. They say it's a fun game that will keep them entertained for hours, it' s the best board game ever, and it' is very sociable.

On the flip side of the New Alias board is the Special Alias version of the board game: the rules are otherwise the same as in New Alias, but the game has different classes: The world around us, Sports and exercise, Entertainment and culture, and Sayings and quotes. Over the years, many different versions of the board game have appeared: As well as the New Alias, the Alias family currently also includes the Junior Alias for children, the Alias travel game, and as the newest introduction, DVD Alias. It is based on how much we know about the UK in various aspects like sports, culture, history and much more. If you share your attention and action on our site, you are more likely to see content and offers tailored to you.

I can imagine bringing it with us when we go to my sisters for Christmas Eve festivities to play and having a really great time with it. If you do not allow these cookies, some of the functionality will not be available to you on the site. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Our first impressions were that we’d have to get our thinking caps on and we found that very exciting.

Explain the words as normal but look out for the party spaces – when you arrive on one special styles are used for extra points. While you describe the drawing on the card, other players guess what it is… But you can’t say certain words!

Hence, Alias is similar to Taboo, but the only forbidden word in the explanations is the word to be explained. However, in Alias, there are no "taboo" words, the only word you can't say when giving clues is the secret word itself. While you describe the drawing On the card, other players guess what It is… but you can't say certain words!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment