276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Games - Parts One to Four (A Tale of Forced Feminization) (The Manhood Games Series)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

AP AR BE F2M Grow Invol M2F Slow MC Other Poss Bimbo Herm Shrink Myth Corr Robot Anthro Object SheM Sissy If you have a good idea for a feature you'd want the bimbo booth to have, let me know in the comments! Depressed and looking at everyone else being happy and having fun at the beach, Kuzko greatest wish is for a change to his life. The game is in the early stage of development and now it's just a small demo comparing to the final result I'd like to produce. I have a lot of content planned for the game with a lot of fetishes, possible actions (like different jobs players can choose from), and a lot of options to customize the character (clothes, hairstyles, makeup, plastic surgery, hormonal therapy, etc.). Also, I want the final game to have a non-linear story, where everything depends on the player choices.

AR Swap BE F2M Grow Invol M2F Fem Masc Slow MC Other Poss Bimbo Herm Shrink Myth Corr Robot Animal Anthro Object SheM Vol Sissy A new, modern girls games portal suitable for chic girls passionate about fashion and makeup, for creative girls that love interior design and decorations, for romantic girls that love to kiss but also for curious or competitive girls that love cooking and skill games challenge.

AR BE F2M Grow Invol M2F Slow MC Other Poss Bimbo Herm Shrink Myth Corr Animal Anthro Object SheM Vol

Here you'll find a collection of characters, many that I have previously posted on DeviantArt, but also entirely new characters! Who is your favorite? NEWEST CHARACTER Kuzko Contains sexual content with focus on Bimbofication. This includes Breast Expansion, TF/TG and TF/Ment. AP AR BE F2M Grow Invol M2F MC Other Poss Bimbo Herm Shrink Myth Corr Robot Animal Anthro Object SheM Vol AR Swap BE F2M Grow Invol M2F Slow MC Other Poss Bimbo Herm Shrink Myth Corr Robot Animal Anthro Object SheM Vol

femboy/trap/sissy games

BE F2M Grow Invol M2F Fem Masc Slow MC Other Poss Bimbo Herm Shrink Myth Animal Anthro Object SheM Sissy AR Swap BE F2M Grow Invol M2F Masc Slow MC Other Poss Bimbo Herm Shrink Myth Corr Robot Animal Anthro Object SheM Vol Fortunately, Bimnocorp's nanodrone delivery system has two possible treatments ready to go. Which one will you go for? AP AR BE F2M Grow Invol M2F Fem Masc Slow MC Other Poss Bimbo Herm Shrink Myth Corr Animal Anthro Object SheM Vol Sissy where you play as a regular guy ( Ash) who lives with her girlfriend ( Taya) but from some day, he is getting daydreams about crossdressing/feminization. He tries crossdressing and now we have to see what more Adventurous things ( ash) do, and where his destiny takes him. or you can control over his destiny who knows !!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment