276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Free Soul Vegan Protein Powder | Formulated for Women | 600g | 20g Protein | Added Nutrients | Gluten & Soy Free Plant Based Nutrition Protein Shake | Pea and Hemp Isolate Protein (Chocolate)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

One of the reasons why I like Free Soul vegan protein shakes so much (aside from the yummy taste and creamy texture) is that they contain so much more than just protein! Free Soul vegan protein shakes are some of the best protein shakes out there. They taste wonderfully smooth and creamy and with no grittiness or weird aftertaste.

Free Soul All – Free Soul

iv been using the vegan protien shake for about 2 weeks now and have noticed a different in the first day and a lasting difference all week in my energy levels, skin, overall health. im also adhd and i dont what it is but my focus and ability to follow through and keep ontop of tasks has increased but gently so its felt more sustainable, no idea if it connected, but its somthing my partner has pointed out, i hadnt realised, i knew i had more energy and less fatigue, overhwelm, brain fog. Free Soul is a UK company that makes protein shakes, meal replacement shakes and apple cider vinegar gummies. Absolutely love this! Been having this in my smoothie’s and juice’s in the morning for 2 weeks now, and definitely notice a huge difference! I mix it with Strawberries, and raspberries! Or blueberries :-) with water, orange just or almond milk. I really love this product. It’s the best tasting protein I’ve had. I mix my chocolate protein powder with 400ml of oat milk and look forward to having it everyday.Rohini at FS is one of the nicest customer service members I have ever come across, she replies instantly to any concerns and is so reassuring and understanding of any problems with deliveries and sorts out any problems straight away. The products are also just as good as the customer service team, would always recommend FS!! We need more lovely human beings in this world like Rohini :) I was sceptical to try at first, as 1- I didn't think i'd enjoy the taste and 2- I didn't know if it would actually work. I'm so glad I tried!! my goal isnt weightloss, it was to feel healthier, feel better for once in my life and i feel like this stuff is really helping me. my first in over 6 months . My acne is clearing up and I generally feel much more awake and less irritable. I am hoping they will regulate my hormones enough so I can ovulate but don’t think I’ve been taking them for long enough yet. The only downside is that the tablets are quite large but they are worth it.

Protein Guide – Free Soul Protein Guide – Free Soul

A complete, lean, plant-based protein blend formulated for women. Premium quality pea protein isolate and white hemp protein, blended with key nutrients, vitamins and minerals to support hormone balance, mood and energy. Wow, I honestly was at my wits end after trying multiple different supplements to support inflammation and blood sugar balance. After only 2 days of taking it I already started to feel better. No sugar cravings, no swinging blood sugar levels and the fat on my stomach is starting to go down! All our flavours are made from natural flavourings such as vanilla bean and cacao. We’ve got a range to choose from including: iv also started with FS-greens my gut is getting much better, i have celiacs recently diagnosed last year im 37 so its had alot of dysfuntion and im actually feel nourished and healthy for the first time since birth! FS-Greens Original contains no flavouring or sweeteners and just contains the 21 raw ingredients that make up FS-Greens. It’s perfect for those who enjoy mixing FS-Greens into a smoothie or recipe, or who just prefer to have their greens with that natural earthy taste.I’m on my 3rd month of FS Greens and have noticed a significant improvement in my energy levels. Cannot recommend this product highly enough!! Actazin® & Livaux® Golden Kiwi: Exclusively harvested in New Zealand, & rich in fibre to support bowel transit and digestion Arrived today. Tried my first 2 gummies today and they taste DELICIOUS! 😊 No nasty after taste either. Love that they are Vegan, gluten free and Non GMO! Roll on no more tiredness, bloating, and hopefully lose weight on these! Will post another update once finished the bottle! 😀 Deffo recommend! 😋

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment