276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SanDisk MAX ENDURANCE Video Monitoring for Dashcams & Home Monitoring 128 GB microSDXC Memory Card + SD Adaptor 60,000 Hours Endurance

£13.9£27.80Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We often get messages from users with bad cards like the older Sandisk Ultra series (from 2016) who say their cards have been working for a long time and question the need for an endurance card. Almost to say “it doesn’t matter what card you buy”. Those people would be wrong. Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) Compared to our previous budget recommendations (Transcend 400X, Lexar 633X) it’s a significant improvement in reported failures. We wouldn’t be surprised if these are made from 3D NAND (128GB Evo Plus is 3D NAND) but have not been able to confirm. Larger 128GB+ Cards Most expensive memory cards i ever got was 64 GB U3 cards some years ago, had to RMA one of them before it filled up just 1 time. Find the prices of Samsung, Transcend, Kingston and Sandisk endurance cards. Remove any over the following amounts:

SanDisk High Endurance 100MBs MicroSD Memory Card - 32GB

Extreme endurance means you can trust this microSD card to exceed your expectations with up to 120,000 hours (over 13 years) of continuous monitoring. Designed for Durability. Memiliki peringkat Kelas 10 serta kecepatan video U3 dan V30 4, kartu SanDisk MAX ENDURANCE microSD™ memiliki kecepatan untuk merekam dalam format Full HD atau 4K. 3 You can have a Samsung Pro Endurance card that fails within a month or an older Sandisk Ultra card that lasts years without having a problem. Still, over thousands of cards, the Ultra cards will fail way earlier than the Pro Endurance models. We make our recommendations based on hundreds of reports, not a couple people saying it works or has problems. The Competition Sandisk Max EnduranceWhen it comes to size, I would go with at least a 32 GB microSD card. However, that is the absolute minimum I can recommend. If your budget allows it, go with a 128 GB or larger card to future-proof your setup. Below you will find a list of the best microSD cards for Home Assistant. The endurance numbers are for the 128 GB version of each microSD card. SanDisk MAX Endurance and Samsung PRO Endurance MLC NAND (Multi-Level Cell) ที่เก็บข้อมูล 2 บิตต่อเซลล์ แทนที่จะเป็น TLC (Triple-Level Cell) ที่เก็บข้อมูล 3 บิตต่อเซลล์ ส่งผลให้การเสื่อมของเซลล์ช้ากว่า เพราะเซลล์นึงเก็บข้อมูลไว้น้อยกว่า (ความถี่ในการเขียนลงไปก็น้อยกว่า) แต่มันก็ส่งผลให้ความจุของการ์ดน้อยกว่า แม้จะใช้เทคโนโลยี 3D NAND เหมือนกัน จึงเป็นที่มาที่ตัวการ์ด SanDisk Max Endurance มีแค่ 32GB, 64GB, 128GB และ 256GB ให้ใช้ในตอนนี้ ในขณะที่ SanDisk Extreme นี่วิ่งไปสูงสุด 1TB แล้ว I do plan to use parking mode extensively (anywhere between 4-8 hours a day) at my job because we have public parking and not employee assigned spots or garages. As far as performance is concerned, the SanDisk Max Endurance cards use the UHS-I bus and are rated for up to 100 MB/s reads as well as 40 MB/s writes. The cards in the lineup support the Video Speed Class 30 spec, therefore offering at least 30 MB/s sequential write speeds.Also, the products carry the Class 10 and UHS Speed Class 3 logos. Sandisk Endurance microSD Cards Built to last 1, this microSD card reliably captures video year after year so you can rest assured that it will help keep your world safe.

SanDisk Max Endurace สำหรับกล้องวงจรปิด ทำไมถึงต้องเลือกใช้ SanDisk Max Endurace สำหรับกล้องวงจรปิด

At the end of the day, a majority of MicroSD cards are either made by Samsung, SanDisk, Toshiba, or Micron underneath regardless of whatever dashcam manufacturer badge is on the product. That's at least 80-85% of the market right there. With capacities of up to 256GB 7, you can record for longer and save more footage between rewrites, all on the same card. Kartu saja. Lihat kemasan produk dan www.sandisk.com/proof untuk mendapatkan informasi selengkapnya dan pembatasan.

Controller ที่ดีกว่า ช่วยในเรื่อง Wear leveling ทำให้อายุการใช้งานของการ์ดยาวนานขึ้น เพราะอย่างที่บอกไปครับว่า Flash memory มันจะเจ๊งหากจำนวนเซลล์บันทึกข้อมูลที่เสื่อมสภาพไม่สามารถบันทึกข้อมูลได้อีกมีมากจนถึงจำนวนนึง การทำ Wear leveling จะช่วยให้ข้อมูลมันไม่ถูกเขียนไปซ้ำๆ ย้ำๆ ที่เดิมจนเซลล์เจ๊ง

SanDisk 128GB MAX Endurance microSDXC Card with Adapter for SanDisk 128GB MAX Endurance microSDXC Card with Adapter for

Error correction ดีกว่าพวก MicroSD card ทั่วๆ ไป เพื่อตรวจสอบความผิดพลาดในการบันทึกข้อมูล แล้วทำการเขียนซ้ำ เพื่อให้แน่ใจว่าข้อมูลวิดีโอที่ถูกบันทึก จะไม่เสียหาย อันนี้สำคัญมาก เพราะในขณะที่ข้อมูลทั่วไป แม้จะเสียหายไปนิดหน่อย ในภาพรวมก็จะไม่เสียหายอะไร แต่วิดีโอเนี่ยสำคัญมาก ข้อมูลเสียหายไปบางส่วน อาจส่งผลให้เฟรมที่สำคัญบางเฟรมเสียหาย ดูไม่ได้ไปเลย ส่งผลกระทบร้ายแรงตอนเปิดดูย้อนหลังในช็อตสำคัญๆ ได้เลยนะ dash cam manufacturers recommend their Micro SD Cards, otherwise if something happens to the dash cam, which was caused by the sd card they will not warranty it Both nice cards, i have been beating the snot out of both for a year in a attempt to destroy them, so far i am loosing. Full HD (1920 x 1080) และ/หรือ 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) อาจแตกต่างกัน โดยขึ้นอยู่กับอุปกรณ์โฮสต์คุณสมบัติของไฟล์สภาวะการใช้งาน และปัจจัยอื่นๆ โปรดดูที่ www.sandisk.com/HDUHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and UHS Speed Class 1 (U1) designate performance options designed to support real-time video recording with UHS-enabled host devices. Video Speed Class 30 (V30), sustained video capture

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment