276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Two More Days: An Anthology

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I don’t think I’ve read this author before. Why have I not read this author before? This was cute. It was about two roommates who go on a date. It made me want to read more. the kiss : i thought his playboy pact was stupid but i liked leo. a first in my journey through this anthology. not planning to read their full story tho, coz i just know itd ruin my view of him. a short novella with glimpses of him is perfect Get ready to be Aleatha'd, and if you have read her books before, you know exactly what I mean!! :)

Fans of It Ends With Us will be excited to learn that the book has been optioned for a movie. The It Ends With Us movie will be developed byJustin Baldoni’s company Wayfarer Entertainment. A huge relief after the last few stories; this was the perfect length, and no outside context was needed. Entirely predictable but still sweet and fun to read; I definitely enjoyed this one. Before she self-published her first novel, Slammed, in 2012, Hoover was a social worker living in a mobile home who took up writing because she was bored and always loved to write.This is the first short story related to another story I'd be interested in reading more. A little bit of mystery with a meet-cute and maybe a bribe? I might look into finding this book and finishing the story… This series explores themes of love, loyalty, and the power of human connection. Maybe Someday (2014) SOMETHING WONDERFUL BY L.K. FARLOW➯ 3 Stars. A little juvenile...surfer boy and his long lost best friend who has been pining for him...friends to lovers trope. Well written with a smexy sex scene. Such a dumb 'twist' - it ruined the entire story. I can see something like that lasting for weeks or months, not years. Especially with family, and especially if they're actually this in love. Two More Days is an anthology written by Colleen Hoover. [1] It's part of a yearly anthology series done via her company The Bookworm Box, with all profit going to charity.

Katie Ashley, Max Monroe, Lora Richardson, Willow Aster, Laurelin Paige, Dr. Rebecca Sharp, Jennifer Wilson, Jewel E. Ann, Kandi Steiner, Dominique Laura, M. Robinson, S.J. West, Lexi Ryan, R.K. Lilley, Chanda Hahn, Charleigh Rose, Jessica Hawkins, Eric R. Asher, Kelsie Stelting, Marni Mann, Aileen Erin, Meagan Brandy, Alessandra Torre, Leia Stone, Ilsa Madden-Mills, Karina Halle, K. Bromberg, Micalea Smeltzer, Tijan, Colleen Hoover One year and one bad relationship later, his disbelief in love-at-first-sight is stripped away the day he meets Six: a girl with a strange name and an even stranger personality. Unfortunately for Daniel, finding true love doesn’t guarantee a happily ever after . . . it only further threatens it.So a blind date goes well. That's your amazing story? Absolutely nothing out of the ordinary happened here, but it's treated like an incredible love story. I feel like I'm missing something important… Breaking the Rules | Charleigh Rose (contemporary romance) - penpals friends to lovers, good writing, fun banter; they start texting by mistake, they stop due to a misunderstanding, he figures out who she is but doesn't tell her until after he sleeps with her stone heart : this one’s a pnr story bout a cursed gargoyle who cant feel love & a shaman(?) who has trust issues coz everyone’ll fall in love w her from mere touch. except for the gargoyle. until he trapped a demon so he became a human idfk how the world in this story works But one thing they do have in common is that they’re both drawn to sad things. Which means they’re drawn to each other. A bit too sappy for my taste. Faith is a strange character for Asher to fall for, considering everything we know about him. As a self-professed gold digger, Faith wears sandals on a dangerous hike and hurts herself so that she has to be rescued and airlifted out. Meanwhile, Asher is this down-to-earth guy who lives a simple and beautiful life and falls head-over-heels for this nonsense. Nah. I am not buying it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment