276°
Posted 20 hours ago

It Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream Moisturizer by It Cosmetics

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In our opinion, IT Cosmetics Skincare products deliver value for money, but take a look at other brands that don’t require you to sacrifice your precious money. There’s some people that love having an extensive skincare regimen with a product for every need and concern, and then there’s others who like to keep it simple. I fall into the latter category; less is more IMO. That’s why I love reviewing skincare products that offer multiple benefits, such as It Cosmetics Confidence In A Cream. IT Cosmetics Confidence In A Cream helps to strengthen the skin barrier thanks to two ceramides in this formula. Once applied to the skin, sodium hyaluronate provides the same benefits of hyaluronic acid. Those benefits include improved skin hydration, as well as a more plump complexion with fewer lines and wrinkles. Is IT Cosmetics Confidence In A Cream Right For You?

These ingredients enhance the texture of the product and also provide a few benefits to the skin. Both ingredients help the skin retain moisture, and silicones can even disguise the appearance of lines and wrinkles while also minimizing the appearance of pores. Before I get into the details, here’s the TL;DR if you just want to know whether or not IT Cosmetics Confidence In A Cream is right for you. While collagen is necessary for maintaining youthful-looking skin, the collagen protein is too large to absorb into the skin topically. That’s why applying skin care products that contain collagen won’t provide the anti-aging benefits you’re looking for.

Recommended Articles

The #1 anti-aging cream in America* is now SUPERCHARGED to deliver 2x more potent active ingredients and hydration than the original formula so you can experience even better visible results for wrinkles, firmness, plumpness and more! So does IT Cosmetics Confidence In a Cream really offer all of these benefits? That’s exactly what I’ll cover in this review. You’ll notice that IT Cosmetics Confidence In A Cream has a very soft, silky texture that glides onto skin easily, which is thanks to high concentrations of silicones and synthetic emollients.

Topical application of ceramides can help to replenish ceramide levels, thus restoring the skin’s natural barrier. The final key ingredient that we’d like to highlight in IT Cosmetics Confidence In A Cream is sodium hyaluronate, the sodium salt form of hyaluronic acid. A similar 1-star review says, “It felt like it never really soaked in no matter how little I used. Left my skin very oily and caused breakouts.” Our Verdict I’ll dive deep into the key ingredients in this formula, as well as the research that supports (or doesn’t support) their use in skin care.

International delivery

Overall, I think that IT Cosmetics Confidence In A Cream has a nice texture and contains a good blend of beneficial ingredients, but I can’t recommend it due to the fragrance in this cream. Pros And another 5-star review says, “I’m normally very skeptical of ‘anti-aging’ products and their claims, but I decided to give this cream a try when it went on sale. Now I use it every night and can’t imagine being without it. My previously dry skin now feels soft, smooth, and hydrated. No other moisturizer I’ve tried has delivered such positive, lasting results.” I noticed IT Cosmetics Confidence In A Cream includes several skin-soothing botanical extracts like purslane, aloe, green tea, licorice, and turmeric, just to name a few.

If there’s one thing we love, it’s formulas that actually live up to their claims. Therefore, it’s worth mentioning that the brand put the cream through a clinical-run instrumental study to ensure its efficacy—and the results were highly positive. After six weeks of daily use, 60 subjects shared their thoughts: 100 percent said their skin felt moisturized and hydrated, while 93 percent said the cream provided a smooth base for face makeup.As you age, your body’s production of collagen and elastin slows down. These two proteins are responsible for your skin’s structural support. As a result, the skin loses its natural plumpness and smoothness.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment