276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Montblanc Presence Eau De Toilette, 50ml

£17£34.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Montblanc's fragrance designed for the sophisticated man is sure to make a mark. Montblanc Presence In itself yes a nice Freshie, which you can actually wear at any time of year to occasions. In the winter after the shower, in the summer as a daily Pargum, but like many in this price segment not long durable, which is why I'll probably consume the thing and will not buy more. What am I reading here? Blindbuy Superstar, a treat, an extraordinary fragrance you never heard of. The top note is characterized by a fruity-apfelige cinnamon note and reminds me from the smell, due to the clearly available sweetness, somehow somewhat of the glazed apples from the fair (in the positive sense). In the middle the vanilla is more pronounced and after a longer time the woody notes dominate, just like you would expect it from the fragrance pyramid :)

Montblanc Presence Eau de Toilette is a refined and sophisticated fragrance that leaves a lasting impression. The opening notes greet you with a refreshing blend of bergamot and ginger, creating an initial burst of energy that captivates the senses.

Recently Viewed

Another fragrance that goes in that direction was O Boticario Onix, which I loved very much. Here, however, the Brazilian is ahead of the rest, as it is set off with the tangy green apple and all in all more multi-faceted, spicy. Presence opens up with a blast of spicy cardamom, cinnamon, and ginger. This is a pleasant fresh spicy opening. The scent then takes a turn towards being more sweet with a green apple note. The fragrance is held up by a soft tonka bean dry down. It's inoffensive. Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Limonene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Diethylamino, Hydroxybenzoyl Hexylbenzoate, Citral, Cinnamal, Linalool, Bht Faqs Where Do You Apply Mont Blanc Presence Perfume? I want to write here about the Montblancs themselves - also because I'm not a "perfume sommelier". Legend is certainly the most mass-compatible fragrance (a kind of Fougère), Starwalker the freshest, Individuel the fruitiest and Presence the sweetest. I find them all fascinating and very peculiar! Only Legend Spirit disappointed me and the emblem seems too sweet and gourmandig to me already because of the evaluation here. Right off the bat, I came across MB Presence by accident and then bought an almost full bottle at a top price here at Parfumo.

Presence is one of the most recognisable fragrances by Montblanc and the signature scent of many a man. It first made its debut in in 2001. Once known as toilet water, eaux de toilette, such as this one, are more toned down than parfums and thus offer a briefer "staying power" of between 2-3 hours. Because they are lighter, they are a customary choice for on-the-job wear. A Symphonic Composition Something nice for the price, I'm sure. But it's not sooo extraordinary now, because I had at least 2 fragrances in my repertoire that shoot in the same direction as Presence. The first would be RDLC from the British fashion label Lee Cooper. Both fragrances are very similar, but the more successful variant is clearly Presence, especially since RDLC has a strong pungent note of dry willow and lime wood, which perhaps a woodcarver would appreciate. Presence by Mont Blanc hit the market in 2002. Bold, rich and seductive, its blend of sweet, fresh, powdery and warm notes mesmerizes from the first spritz. What Does It Smell Like? I am simply thrilled by the perfect balance of the (old) Montblanc fragrances (incl. Legend) and of course the excellent price-performance ratio. Nobody comes across as penetrating or intrusive! The sweetness is not too pompous for me, the freshness not too unstable, the fruity not too one-sided and the fougère not too mainstream. Perhaps it was a good thing that four different perfumers were at work here, each of whom was able to prove his own handwriting, although the briefing may have said: "Do something of your own, but remain brand-compatible. We like it original, but not too extreme! We stand for high class, but not for decadence!" ;-) Presence has a decisive advantage in spite of "discontinued": in contrast to RDLC, Onix and Soul, it is easy to obtain and at moderate prices!

This is a great dumb reach fragrance. It could be used for any casual or work situation. It has absolutely no wow factor though. Find something else for dates or formal. As the scent settles, the heart notes reveal themselves, showcasing a harmonious combination of delicate and aromatic spices, which add a touch of warmth and depth to the fragrance.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment