276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DrayTek Vigor167 modem 30000 Kbit/s

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Extensively tested to meet your expectations, the Vigor 167 provides a reliable and secure DSL connection and is compatible with all current UK UDSL2/ADSL+ networks.

DrayTek Vigor 167 Supervectoring/VDSL2/ADSL2+ Modem DE-AT-CH DrayTek Vigor 167 Supervectoring/VDSL2/ADSL2+ Modem DE-AT-CH

The Vigor167 comes with a new chipset and supports Annex-A and Annex-B in one device for the first time. All DSL connection cables for various regions are already included in the scope of delivery. For example TAE-F-to-RJ11 cable, RJ11-to-RJ11 cable, RJ11-to-RJ45 cable. And anything on the second router will still be able to reach upwards/outwards to any IP on the main router, including the web gui. a. My SNR up and down is 12dB (which is probably a stability profile). Is there a Telnet command to drop this (as in earlier Draytek boxes)? I did some exploring but couldn't find any "vdsl snr" equivalent. If I reboot or power off/on then DSL reconnects and goes through the DSL light flashing and status => Training then resyncs.The chipset is currently not proven on Aust NBN , I could be wrong , but if it performs the same as the Lantiq chipset on the Vigor 130 , then it should be all right and , especially if the Vigor 167 is using super vectoring.

Vigor Router? - DrayTek How do I log into a Vigor Router? - DrayTek

It should also be noted that with regard to ADSL, both the variants Annex-A and Annex-B are combined in one device for the first time, which also further increases the possibilities for using the modem. So your OPenWRT router is a client to the Draytek on one of the LAN ports. SO Draytek allocates and routes to it via LAN1.When I do an ipconfig, it shows nothing at the default gateway when it's connected directly to the PC. DrayTek's Vigor 167 is an ideal modem to connect your DrayTek Vigor router, or any Router and Firewall, to a DSL line.

Vigor167 | DrayTek Vigor167 | DrayTek

Vigor167 product news 9-april-2021 In German, but (basic) translation below: https://www.draytek.de/aktuelle-news-lesen/items/vigor167-neu-annexa-telekom-testcenter-annexb-modem-supervectoring.html It has support for ADSL (not enabled in this current firmware), VDSL and G.Fast so i think can be considered a all in one replacement for those on VDSL but thinking of going G.Fast if they are not on the list for full fibre (yet).There will be a firmware update towards the end of the year or early next year where full routing functionality wil lbe added similar to the Vigor130. The Vigor 167 is VDSL2 35b and ADSL2+ modem to Ethernet bridge, connecting VDSL or ADSL to your Ethernet-based Router or Firewall. It provides proven compatibility with UK VDSL2 and ADSL2+ networks. Oh that's pretty interesting. I like the idea of squeezing more speed, although at 1,100m from my node there probably isn't much I can do anyway. Overall, conformity has also been increased, with ITU-T G.992.1 ADSL G.dmt, G.992.3 ADSL2 G.dmt.bis, G.992.5 ADSL2 +, G.993.1 VDSL, G.993.2 VDSL2, G.993.5 vectoring, G.997.1 supported.

Quick Start Guide | DrayTek Quick Start Guide | DrayTek

Seems to be a rev-up of existing Vigor 165 - with some indication that the Vigor 165 will be replaced in the lineup. The Vigor 166 remains as is - it has a different chipset, the chipset that supports G.FAST connections. I changed modem code to 5.12.18.16 and the FTTN 50/20 connection has been up for 31hrs. My NBN connections typically stay up for 1 to 4.5 days (ADSL2 despite being slower was so much more stable than NBN).On the plus side it does work fine in bridge mode giving the same speed as my BT HH on an older router (I've sent off for a new faster one) I've been running one for the last 4-5 months, and been happy. It has been syncing well and seems to have been quite reliable. I got it to replace a box that apparently couldn't handle "SOS". As I understand it, the Draytek is connected via its modem to FTTN and the routing/switching function is active on all the LAN ports. The only means of running the second "router" ...with all devices on that having same network as the primary... is to disable the routing and DHCP functions, turning it into a switch. Any wifi features are tied to the switch so nothing to configure there.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment