276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Perspi-Guard Antiperspirant and Deodorant Wipes - 25 pack

£7.5£15.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The DERMAdoctor difference means the formula is dermatologist tested, as well as non-drying, non-comedogenic, oil-free, synthetic fragrance-free, synthetic dye-free, gluten-free, and cruelty-free.

All you have to do is swipe a wipe under your arms, or, depending on the product, along other areas of your body. When you choose FSC®-certified goods, you support the responsible use of the world's forests, and you help to take care of the animals and people who live in them. Apply to underarms (or other areas) to clean and refresh the skin and provide antiperspirant and deodorant protection. Lume wipes are made from naturally derived ingredients that are also gentle so they are safe to use anywhere on your body. Our wipes are perfect for when you feel the need to clean up quickly and efficiently with minimal fuss.I'm an active nurse whose facial sweating got so much worse after a viral infection, I'd visit the office and it would start to pour into my eyes after just a minute. I had a super active day running around Brooklyn at the start of spring and used this in the afternoon for a little refresher. SKIP THIS STEP Verify existing More account Choose if you want the verification code to be sent to you by e-mail or SMS. The feminine wipes are also dermatologist and gynecologist tested, so you can feel comfortable swiping a cloth near your intimate areas. This deodorant wipe naturally eliminates sweat, odor and bacteria from your underarms without aluminum, parabens, or other harmful ingredients found in traditional deodorants.

With over 5,000 five-star reviews, there's no reason not to try Summer's Eve Sheer Floral Cleansing Cloths. Ideal for gym bags, festivals, hiking or carry-on hand luggage with no risk of spills, leaks and restrictions by airlines. of people reapply deodorant every day, reapplying stick deodorant layered on top of leftover deodorant and odor. Verification code Create account Subscriptions By selecting what parts of the Lindex selection you are interested in, you can get news and offers sent to you.

You can even take them to the beach and wipe away the grimy, sweaty feeling from laying in the sun and be fresh for pre-dinner drinks on holiday! Designed to target and eliminate unwanted malodors while whisking away excess perspiration, these wipes are your secret weapon against the trials of a busy day. These deodorant wipes are also portable and convenient, on top of also being compostable, vegan, paraben-free, and cruelty-free. These wipes can also be used the morning after application of our maximum strength Perspi-Guard® antiperspirant ranges to freshen the skin and provide fragrance. Of course, deodorant wipes don't take the place of a hot shower, but the best deodorant wipes can improve your post-workout routine on mornings when you are running late, or provide a much-needed afternoon refresh during a long, stressful workday.

This 30-pack of feminine wipes is pH-balanced and 98% naturally derived, so you can feel good about wiping away sweat wherever it may be.This product is free from 10 harmful ingredients that cause skin irritation: aluminum, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, triethanolamine, sulfate-based surfactants, triclosan, mineral oil, propylene glycol, and DEA. Anyway, tried these out today just to test them and my hands are bone dry currently, very impressed so far especially as I’ve spent a ton of money in the past on things like Carpe and Sweat Block. If you’re willing to spend a bit more for 10 wipes, this product will allow you to wipe a dry underarm in the morning and feel clean all day, as its non-irritating formula prevents sweat due to heat and stress. Our wipes are completely aluminum-free, so you can use them with confidence, knowing you're making a healthy choice for your body.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment