276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Flymo TurboLite 400 Electric Hover Lawn Mower Non-Collect

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Flymo TurboLite 400 is a great all round mower that is designed for the maintenance of medium to large sized lawns. The Flymo Turbo 400 is a push lawnmower with a cutting width of 400 millimeters. It is powered by an AC power source and is not cordless. The minimum cutting height is 15 millimeters, while the maximum cutting height is 41 millimeters. The lawnmower weighs 7800 grams and has a power output of 1500 watts.

Weighing 7800 grams, the Flymo Turbo 400 is lightweight and easy to maneuver, making it suitable for users of varying strength and capabilities. The 1500-watt motor provides sufficient power for efficient grass cutting, ensuring consistent performance throughout operation.To access the snapped drive belt and replace it, you'll need to remove the lawnmower's blade and impeller. Using your Flymo spanner, unscrew the large knob that holds the blade and impeller in place in the centre. Græsslåmaskinens motor er på 1500 watt. Det giver dig en kraftig og virksom maskine, der egner sig godt til både små og mellemstore græsarealer. God klippebredde Maskinen har et justerbart styr. Du kan hurtigt og nemt klappe styret sammen, så maskinen fylder mindst muligt. Det er en god egenskab, når de koldere måneder kommer, og du ikke behøver slå græs. På den måde fylder Flymo Turbo Lite 400 ikke særligt meget, når maskinen står i din garage eller dit skur vinteren over. Maskinen er udstyret med bioklip. Bioklip-funktionen gør dig i stand til at slippe af med de nedfaldne blade og rester fra græsslåning.

You can then fit the new belt by wrapping it around the wheel and spindle. This may be tight and will likely require a bit of effort. It's also important to make sure you put the belt on the right way around (the inner side with the ridges is the side you want facing inwards and touching the spindles). As a seasoned expert in the field of garden power tools, I have dedicated over a decade to working with and reviewing a wide variety of lawn mowers. My extensive experience has allowed me to gain a deep understanding of the benefits and limitations of different types of mowers and garden tools. Maskinen er udstyret med fem forskellige højdeindstillinger. Maskinen kan slå græs, der er ned til 15mm højt. Derfor er græsslåmaskinen også én af de bedste maskiner til kort græs. Maskinen kan klippe græs, der er op til 41mm. The Flymo TurboLite 400 carries a full 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty covering both faulty materials and faulty workmanship, it does not cover general wear and tear or damage, blades and other consumables.The build quality is what you would expect from Flymo, it is not the highest quality but then Flymo are trying to keep this mower as light as possible. Flymo Turbo Lite 400 har en klippebredde på 40 centimeter. Klippebredden er i den højere ende, når du sammenligner maskinen med det øvrige marked. Maskinen klipper et forholdsvis bredt område af gangen, hvilket gør den meget effektiv. Med bioklip Hvis du gerne vil klippe dit græs, men skåne miljøet er Flymo Turbo Lite 400 en god løsning. Græsklipperen kører på el. Derfor slipper du for at bruge fossile brændstoffer, når du gerne vil klippe dit græs. Høj effektivitet

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment