276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Candy Necklace / Sweet Necklace Pack of 10 - Packed in a Resealable Bag - Ideal Treat or Gift for Parties, Weddings or Christmas

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. I used to love candy jewelry when I was little and wanted to recreate something similar for Cherry and Tiger but without the candy part as we don’t really let them have it very often. Daddy had to stay home and work so it was just me and my girls, and lets face it they are not very helpful. While some candies like the iconic Blow Pops became a sensation because of their dual nature, others like candy necklaces offered a unique mix of function and flavor.

Of course — In brown paper packages all tied up with string… But as it always seems, the night before, we fell short of ingredients for everything! We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved.Alison is a wife and mother of three who embraces the simple life, finding joy in easy recipes, DIY projects, life hacks, and her passion for travel. This could really grab your friends attention if you are planning to attend or host an afternoon tea event! The only other items I needed to make this edible necklace (besides the edible items), were the elastic thread and large sewing needed.

If you’d like to file an allegation of infringement, you’ll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy.Your daughter looks precious wearing her necklace and I know that I wouldn’t be able to tell her no when she wanted to eat the hearts.

Or, if you or your child have other favorite foods that would work being strung onto a necklace, I suggest you go for it and make it your own unique creation. A little length of string, with some edible ‘beads’ that keeps a toddler occupied for long-ish periods of time. I’ve got 2 kids so I bought 5 or 6 of each item-assuming that they will eat or break a few in the jewelry making process. When package arrived one jar was broken leaving shards of glass, sguashed sardines and oil spilled inside box.They’re so easy to make that your kids can help and then they can enjoy the dried fruits of their efforts. For my daughter’s final bake sale of the school year, I had wild ambitions to make fancy cookies, lemon brownies and gooey sprinkled rice Krispy squares. This would be a really good activity for a kids party, or just something to keep the kids entertained on a rainy afternoon. I taped a picture of the scarecrow's face from The Wizard Of Oz onto the taffy to make it more real! I've been hanging around Zaar for a while, now and have found some really awesome recipes, but more importantly, some really awesome people.

So, the next time you're thinking of adding a touch of sweetness to your attire, you know where to look! Fruit loops (or any kind of generic colourful loopy cereal) are a popular choice, especially for younger children. Besides camping trips, this is a great idea for a kids party, before a road trip or to pull out on movie night!It will keep the kids’ distracted without the threat of a whole container of cereal flying out everywhere! But here we are, embracing the season of growing up because children are a blessing and growing up is part of that blessing! I opted to use regular fudge cookies (since the hole in the center is large and easier to string – without needles) and I’m happy to say that all the kids (ages 4 and up) were able to do these without assistance.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment