276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Enforced Humiliation of a Sissy Maid

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Dress modeling– A sissy maid can be given tasks and chores to get a dress code and ‘lool’ going for various different aspects of her femininity.

Whether kink play factors into any sissy maid relationship may revolve around the normal relationship between the sissy maid and her mistress. If they are lifetime partners, like being married Female dominance takes many forms in the real world. The enjoyment women get from taking control, to the need many men feel for a more authoritative figure taking responsibility. Sissy boi get pegged by wife and fed his own cum 1 month ago 03:22 xHamster bisexual, train, husband, femdom A mistress should be rightfully annoyed if a requested task is not done either on time or to an acceptable standard. A sissy maid should certainly avoid this occurrence. After the shoes were polished Mistress Helen indicated a high heeled pair of patent leather boots were to also be shined as they were required for a session the next day.

Spicevids videos

We thrive on feeling the redness of our cheeks filling as we stand …not quite covered by the short dress…. in front of an acquaintence of our Lady… and having to ask the audience if they would like to see a little dance…or our oral skills on a dildo… Why I love to humiliate my husband is a question I have asked myself a lot. And I’ve discussed with my husband, Alice. We have a loving and caring marriage so why do I want to humiliate her? And so it continues, with You caning, me counting, thanking You, and begging for the next, until either You are bored or I have had enough and beg You to stop. But in any case, we stop. I am blissed out and very aroused. I stand up, rubbing my flaming bottom through my pink satin bloomers. I go upstairs, take off my clothes. I return as your husband, naked under my dressing gown. I get into bed beside you and we make love passionately. Afterwards we sleep for a while, then I get up, run you a bath, and bring you down a cup of coffee. Une grande crème. And your pill. Fingernails – Are they manicured and well presented. You don’t want ragged nails scratching your possessions.

Maid Cherry was kept very busy for some time with being on Mistress pamper duties and was clearly enjoying her new role, she hoped that Mistress Helen might forget the tea not being to her liking straight away and the droplets of nail polish remover. Ultimate Adventure* —You get the “two to get ready” activities, your choice of one (of the two) extra long assignments, your choice of four (of the nine) long assignments, your choice of three (of the four) events and as many of the punishments you would like. Since you don’t always know where you want to go, you can exchange any three of your assignments for others. Additional you can assign any one of the punishments to Stacee Skye for her to deal with on her adventure.For each activities, along with the the instructions on how to complete it successfully, you will receive a history of the activities in the sorority—how it came to be and why it continues to be used. Given the amount of planning and work required to set up these activities, tributes are required. A mistress can then step behind the sissy maid, grab the hips and thrust her hips into the sissy maid a few times. Lifelong Feminization & virginity for Sissy doofy faggots! 2 weeks ago 10:41 HDSex bisexual, femdom, pov, domination, ebony

The profile of the sissy maid will be a loyal and humble servant to the mistress. She will be an utterly submissive servant to the mistress’ desires and pleasures. Controlling a sissy maid is about dominant guidance and loving care while being firm and fair with the sissy maids chores and attitude. Taryn and Barb had sex with their husbands simultaneously. Taryn actually had an orgasm during intercourse. Mike reluctantly pulled out of her and let my Todd do the rest. Todd looked like a natural and even swallowed all of Mikes sperm. The dominant female also needs a good grasp of whether this is for her. She may not wish to spend too much time on it, or may be really into it. The balance of what you both accept naturally governs how you will proceed. Fundamentals Of Sissy Maid Dominance Now, who enjoyed watching? She asked? Several girls said that was the most incredible thing they had ever seen.Faggot sissy cum joi femdom pov humiliation cei 7 years ago 05:20 xHamster femdom sissy humiliation Dominance of a sissy maid is not like that of a regular dynamic. Their treatment differs wildly from a normally submissive male within the relationship. I haven’t classified the above list as humiliations or punishments as there can be overlap, or within a degree of severity it can pass from reward, through humiliation, towards punishment. An activity isn’t easily defined but a mistress should decide what effect it will have on the sissy maid when applying any practice. Kink Play With Sissy Maids Hair– Your sissy maid should place a premium on her hair, the way a woman does. The mistress should assess for a suitably presented maid.

There should be physical consequences for serious abuses of protocol. It doesn’t have to be immediate, but effective follow through should be adhered to.

A mistress may use any, but them being ‘female focused’ carries more weight. As a few suggestions you could try any of the following. Mistress Helen returned with a bottle of polish, some pads and a bottle of acetone (just in case) and demonstrated how to paint nails. Very shakily the new maid painted her Mistress’s nails, they didn’t look too bad but clearly the maid needed more practice so she was instructed to paint her own nails.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment