276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Active Edge CherryActive Concentrate (100% concentrated Montmorency cherry juice) - 946ml

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

PREMIUM QUALITY ✓100% MONTMORENCY CHERRIES ✓ULTRA HIGH IN ANTI-OXIDANT ✓FREE OF ANY ARTIFICIAL INGREDIENTS A systematic review by the journal of menopausal medication looked at the effectiveness of lavender (in powder and aromatherapy forms) on menopausal and elderly women.

Just trying these for a short period, I found that these capsules were more effective than the previous product I had been taking and I really like the fact that the products are made from natural ingredients. Well done CherryActive" Unexpectedly, the findings also revealed that while the 60ml dose of cherry concentrate increased the volumes of plant compounds within the blood, it brought no additional benefit in lowering uric acid or inflammation compared to the 30ml dose. Montmorency cherries are one of the few known food sources of melatonin. Melatonin, which is a natural compound produced in the brain’s pineal gland, controls the body’s natural sleep cycles and circadian rhythms.CherryActive Concentrate is very versatile - mix with water to make a delicious cherry juice or add to smoothies, juices or to natural yoghurt. This product is a life saver,keeps my gout away,tastes good too.Worth every penny spent and if you've ever had gout you know what I mean." N Paine The antioxidant compounds found in Montmorency cherries may help support healthy muscles and joints, help maintain normal uric levels and help support healthy sleep patterns. Recommendation: take 30ml (2 tablespoons) of CherryActive mixed with 250ml (half pint) of water, daily, for 1-3 months to see results (take two glasses per day if having gout twinges). Alternatively, 2-4 CherryActive capsules per day.

Gout occurs when excess uric acid crystallises in the joints, causing swelling and intense pain. Doctors and leading nutrition experts recommend drinking a concentrated cherry juice, CherryActive, daily to help beat the condition. Active Edge®products are made from 100% natural ingredientsand are classed as food (the capsules are classed as food supplements). There are no known contra-indications betweenActive Edge®products and any pharmaceutical medication. However, if on medication, consumers should consult their doctor or other healthcare provider for specific advice. A 946ml bottle gives approx. 31 x 30ml servings, so is a full, one-month’s supply (or 60 CherryActive Capsules).Ultra high in Antioxidant , natural source of Anthocyanin & Melatonin. Nutrient-rich and scientifically proven to have powerful, health-promoting qualities; https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2771906/Fighting-agony-gout-daily-glass-cherry-juice.html The journal of research in medical sciences studied the efficacy of magnesium supplementation to improve insomnia in the elderly.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment