276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Liverpool FC Fleece Hoodie Blanket for Boys Teenagers One Size Kids Oversized Hoodie Liverpool Gifts for Boys

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Flighty Flamingo, described the hooded blanket as “huge”. They commented: “This is a cute, lovely, warm hooded blanket, which will be great for cold winter days. I am a size 18/20 so bought the extra large and it is absolutely huge. Unfortunately, I stupidly removed the tags before trying it on so am unable to return it. The days are getting shorter, the nights are getting longer, and the temperatures are beginning to drop, which means it’s about time to wrap up warm.

You can't go wrong with this and it makes the perfect gift. Don't go out and buy foolishness, we are in a financial crisis, so this gift makes sense, serves a fashionable and financial purpose. It won't break your bank. Do it.” I will still wear, but will probably be able to wear at least 6 layers of clothing under it, if not more!! Looking at the size of the XL, I think even size L would be far too big and would say that size medium would give ample room.”

While Meme commented: “I bought this so I can have a spare and it's not the best.... the sewing has gaps which allows the inside to come through and lots of loose threads. For the price I guess it is what it is.” JDCC said: “Great for hubby to wear these cold evenings. Superb for us pensioners as warm enough not to need heating on.” Grape01 commented: “The photograph makes it look the hooded blanket has arms but there aren’t. It’s difficult to work out how to put it on correctly. Pete wrote: “I'd used a named brand of this style of blanket last year, but after a few washes it lost most its comfiness. This is super soft, and it won't be such a worry when washing it. It is a bit thinner and lighter feeling than the one I had previously but it doesn't seem to be any cooler, the inside is so fluffy. It does loose fluff a bit especially at first so some buts of white fluff are about my flat, but overall it seems great value.” However, there are a number of supermarkets doing their own which could save you even more money. Sainsbury’s TU boasts nine different types of hooded blanket as an online exclusive, featuring some cosy, autumnal and winter designs like the Grey Coffee Cup, Blue Sausage Dog, and Pink Leopard Print. Evie wrote: “I bought this because I have the central heating all day, it’s very soft on the inside and warm. It’s kind of heavy, but that makes it warmer.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment