276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cygnet Welsh Dry Gin, 70cl, 40% abv

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A key botanical used in its distillation is Manuka honey, an ingredient Jenkins uses daily for its health properties, produced by bees foraging in the Manuka forests in New Zealand, Jenkins has been a long-time fan of Manuka honey for its throat-soothing properties.

I'm A Celebrity's Nigel Farage and Nella Rose have another tense exchange over 'cultural appropriation' as YouTuber brands ex-UKIP leader 'ignorant' Born in South Wales, Katherine learned to sing as a chorister of St. David's Church choir, Neath. Her love of music was well nurtured in the Welsh Valleys, where she had the opportunity to join choral groups, perform with Welsh Male Voice Choirs as well as participate in Eisteddfods and other musical events. She has always accredited her down to earth nature to her Welsh roots and her amazing family. Sadly, Katherine’s father Selwyn passed away when she was just 15 and since then his memory has been the driving force in her life. Every album, every award is dedicated to him. Furthermore, the tall, transparent design has been crafted with reusability in mind; Jenkins hopes it will find a second life as an elegant water carafe or a single-stem vase. Dua Lipa sets pulses racing in daring lace bodysuit and faux fur coat as she enjoys evening out in New York City In a nod to Jenkins’ Welsh heritage, the bottle is adorned with a dragon, the symbol of Wales, accompanied by white daffodils, the national flower of her native country. Her commitment to championing Wales worldwide is evidenced further by her role as an ambassador for the Great Britain campaign.Real Housewives of Dubai star Caroline Stanbury slammed for getting a 'terrifying' facelift at 47: 'She ruined her beautiful face'

Nicola Roberts cuts an elegant figure in plunging forest green midi dress as she attends the Wonka premiere White Lotus stars Meghann Fahy andLeo Woodall cozy up while strolling arm-in-arm in NYC... after confirming real life romance Omid Scobie insists Harry and Meghan didn't brief him for book - but admits there are 'plenty of people around them' who DID'

She said: "I’ve also included my ‘secret ingredient’ in Cygnet 22, Manuka Honey, which I use to take care, not only of my voice, but myself and my children. All of this results in an ultra premium gin that is so smooth you can sip it on its own. How would you like to be remembered? From scattering ashes on a favourite walk, to a party with a bouncy castle, many people are deciding a traditional funeral just isn't right for them Sandra Oh and Awkwafina recall Paul Reubens having a 'great spirit' on set as they reflect on working with the late actor during his last film Quiz Lady And so Cygnet was born, launching last year and now on the John Lewis shelves. Speaking about this, Katherine said: “We launched in the summer and it has had an amazing response and the fact that we're here in John Lewis, which is such an iconic British brand, that's exactly what we wanted. It's lovely to be part of John Lewis.”

SARAH VINE: Where DO Harry and Meghan stand in relation to this puppet of theirs? If the Duke and Duchess of... Eddie Murphy, 62, and fiancée Paige Butcher, 44, put on a cozy display at Candy Cane Lane premiere in LA Made near my childhood home in Wales, Cygnet Gin combines the finest local botanicals with pure Welsh water and being surrounded by the nature and beauty of the valleys, a whole lot of ‘Hwyl!' (an ecstatic feeling of inspiration unique to Wales). I’ve also included my ‘secret ingredient’ in Cygnet 22, Manuka Honey, which I use to take care, not only of my voice, but myself and my children. All of this results in an ultra premium gin that is so smooth you can sip it on its own. Popular Netflix show set for major cast shake up as main star is revealed to NOT be returning for series threeAt approximately 400g, the lightweight Cygnet 22 bottle weighs up to 50% less than the average spirits bottle meaning it requires less raw materials to produce and less energy to transport. In addition to being recyclable and refillable, the Cygnet 22 bottle-for-life is also designed with re-use at its heart, encouraging consumers to upcycle it as a water carafe or striking single stem vase. The dragon, the symbol of Wales, is incorporated on both bottles and Cygnet Welsh Dry Gin is also decorated with white daffodils, the national flower of Wales. Terrified father claims his children's eyes 'were popping out of their heads' after eating chocolate 'laced with drugs' at a Christmas market - as woman, 63, is arrested So I wanted to create something that you can enjoy without having to hide it behind flavours or lots of sugary additions, to know that you’re drinking a really quality product, and that you can enjoy this in its simplest form.”

Linda Nolan 'cries her eyes out' as she shares a heartbreaking cancer update and admits her fears that this Christmas could be her last

Cygnet 22 Tasting Notes, Via the Brand

The vicious royal assassination that shames even Harry and Meghan's odious cheerleader: MAUREEN CALLAHAN - who's read Omid Scobie's Endgame so you don't have to - is horrified at its unblushing cruelty Jerry O'Connell hilariously reveals wife RebeccaRomijn 'complains' about his snoring - after Linda Evangelista ruled out dating Bradley Cooper says he almost quit Maestro prior after meeting on a plane with a woman who claimed to be Leonard Bernstein's goddaughter MIC'sJosh Patterson reveals being 'battered and villainised' on the show resulted in his 'toxic and hurtful' relationship with Binky Felstead

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment