276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Play-Doh Sweet Shoppe Cookie Creations

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In addition, playing with Play-Doh is a fabulous group activity and can help to foster teamwork along with social skills. Beyond the educational and imaginative benefits, Play-Doh is fun! Kids love to pull, twist, squish, and squeeze the dough, even if they don’t want to build a pony or a pizza. More mature two-year-olds who do not shove lots of stuff in their mouth and have the patience to work with a kit can use these sets as well, but only with full adult supervision. Now you can decorate realistic-looking treats like never before, using PLAY-DOH PLUS Compound! With the FROSTING FUN BAKERY playset, you can create amazing-looking PLAY-DOH cakes and cupcakes with realistic-looking frosting-like details! Stamp out four different cake creations and then decorate with PLAY-DOH PLUS frosting! It's a whole new way to decorate!

Some kids dream of growing up to be a dentist. If that’s your kids get the Play-Doh Doctor Drill N Fill Playset. Even if you just want your child to better understand oral hygiene or how braces work, this set will work for your family. It’s a great learning tool to teach about teeth and gums. Our Play-Doh set was delivered a few days before my husband & I left on a vacation. My 3 year old daughter saw the box and was so excited to play with it. She had never played with Play-Doh before but she loves to bake & help in the kitchen, so the prospect of decorating her own cake was very intriguing. I promised her we would play with it when Mommy & Daddy came home. As expected, 2 weeks later, soon after we walked in the door, she excitedly asked if we could PLEASE play with the Play-Doh?! She had patiently waited two weeks and I have to admit I was excited to play with it too. Taking a small amount of Play-Doh and turning it into a finished product exercises the small muscles in the hand. This will be invaluable when it comes to learning how to write. The best Play-Doh sets are non-toxic, non-irritating, and non-allergenic. All doughs by Play-Doh meet these criteria.A fun set with room for lots of imagination. The set may be difficult for younger children, but works for children three and up. It even includes a serving tray for the colorful donuts. Set Includes After exploring all of the contents, my 3 year old’s favourite activity was filling the tube of icing by herself to then squeeze & decorate her handcrafted cakes. She also really enjoyed the textured roller & rolling patterns onto her creations. Using her imagination and creating with Play-Doh kept her busy for an entire afternoon & she was sad when it was time to clean up for dinner. It does more than just provide your child with some fun. Manipulating Play-Doh works coordination skills and helps your child develop fine-motor control. Once the donuts are made, add frosting, sprinkles, and fun shapes with stamps. Donuts need their best friend coffee to make an appearance. This set runs like a bistro, with a little coffee cup and saucer. Although, kids will love swirling the dough more than any other part of the set. Above all, play dough is a time treasured activity for children. The best Play-Doh Sets help children use their imaginations, learn a few skills, and have a blast while fostering social skills and teamwork.

Play-Doh has been a staple in children's toy boxes for decades, and for good reason. Providing endless opportunities for creativity and imagination - it's a toy that can be enjoyed by kids of all ages. And here at The Entertainer, we offer a fantastic range of Play-Doh sets to inspire your little one's playtime. From classic pots of Play-Doh to interactive playsets, we have everything you need to create endless shapes, objects, and characters. Play Doh Kitchen Creations The best Play-Doh sets offer an imaginative release for children, along with quite a few educational advantages as well. The prominent modeling compound helps children ages three and up with fine motor skills as they squish the dough around to create shapes. Also, the dough can help with spatial reasoning as they figure out how to implement a design. Looking for an exciting activity for a birthday party or playdate? Look no further than Play-Doh! Our Play-Doh playsets are ideal for group play – they can provide hours of entertainment. Plus, it's a mess-free, non-toxic and safe way to have fun and get creative.The size of the grill is a bit smaller than some parents expected to receive; this could be good for little hands though. FAQs About The Best Play-Doh Sets If my child eats Play-Doh, will it harm him? Lastly, your child can put in new teeth they make out of the mold. Don’t worry about the straightness of the teeth as your child can set them straight with braces. A great way to learn how fun going to a dentist can be while enjoying an imaginative toy! Set Includes Let your child try their hand at making donuts with the Play-Doh Kitchen Creations Delightful Donuts Set. Also, do not allow animals to eat Play-Doh, as it can cause problems because of the salt as well. Can I keep the Play-Doh creations my child makes?

The dough does contain wheat gluten. If this is a known allergen, then you need to avoid Play-Doh completely. The main ingredients are water, salt, and flour. My 1 1/2 year old had the most fun mixing her own colour creations and plating that treats that Mommy created. She then delivered them to Daddy while he sat reading on the couch. “One More Dad?, More?!” posted by The Bewitchin Kitchen on December 12, 2014 Play-Doh Sweet Shoppe Cake Mountain #TBKGiftGuide Children who always want to help bake cupcakes in the kitchen may enjoy the Play-Doh Kitchen Creations Magical Oven. Forget an Easy Bake Oven, there’s no lightbulb necessary for this Play-Doh oven. Parents will love helping their kids “bake” without the chance of getting burned plus there are no dishes to wash.Playset, 2-piece extruder, shelf, tray, cake stand, turntable, display dome, 4 cake cutters, 4 extruder tips, cupcake liner, cake server, plate, plastic knife, fork, 2 cans of PLAY-DOH Brand Modeling Compound and 2 cans of PLAY-DOH PLUS compound. Features: With Play-Doh, kids can build and mould all their favourite characters. Bluey, Peppa Pig, Paw Patrol, and others are waiting for them to craft. With these playsets, your little ones will be able to re-create all the scenes from their most-loved movies and TV shows. And not only does Play-Doh encourage role-playing but it is also a great way to learn about colours, shapes, and textures. If your child loves arts and crafts, they will love these toys. Play-Doh Perfect for Parties, Playdates, and Gifts Play-Doh (also known as play doh, play dough, or playdough) is an iconic childhood sensory activity. The smell and feel of Play-Doh is a classic hallmark of growing up. It helps encourage creativity and inspires open-ended play.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment