276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Joyoldelf Cool Black Playing Cards, Gold Foil Waterproof Deck of Cards with Gift Box, Magic Poker Cards, Perfect for Party and Game (Painted Version)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Artisan™ Playing Cards are produced at The United States Playing Card Company using FSC-certified papers derived from sustainable forests, vegetable-based inks and starch-based laminates.

p>❥Delicate Poker Set: Unlike normal poker sets, these magic card tricks are designed with gold foil, delicate patterns, looks more luxury. Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. The Black and Gold edition features shiny gold foil on all of the court cards, the Ace of Spades, one of the two jokers and of course, the back design. Add some flair to your favourite card games with this striking new Black and Gold edition of Waddingtons Number 1 playing cards. I'm extremely happy with this purchase and have already shown it off to a few people who loved it as well.

Perfect for everything from Snap to Poker, Blackjack and Solitaire, this pack features high-quality varnished cards that are guaranteed to impress, whether you’re playing with friends, family or raising the stakes at your next game night. It reimagines the courts of a standard deck with illustrations that are gorgeous and colourful, with intricate details. My green foil cards are very cool, but the gold foil cards are just stunning with their all black design. p>❥Super Waterproof Performance: Super waterproof performance means you can feel free to wash the deck of playing cards under running water if there are any smudges on the surface of card, clean cards as bright as new with ease even though used it for long time.

I added a few pictures to show the size (compared to a 20oz G2 bottle) and another possible color scheme compared to the images provided on the site. The Blackout Deck is great for professional card players, campers, hikers and anyone who wants to play cards in any conditions.For the ultimate guide to the Butterfly Playing Cards marking system see Original Butterfly Playing Cards 3rd Edition with video tutorials or The Secret of the Butterflies ebook. The box makes a great display piece and the cards are high quality and could be a display piece themselves. Kem is the only Playing Card that delivers the classic snap and feel of paper, with the unmatched durability and security features of plastic.

I’ve been collecting and taking photos of cards for about 5 years now and I can easily say this is the most intricate, detailed cards I’ve ever seen. Jody Eklund founded Black Ink Branded in 2014 and have dedicated my time to creating fully custom illustrated playing cards. To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. You can almost hear the flick of the cards against the felt table, and the familiar ring of a slot machine jackpot nearby.Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions.

You can gift this set to your loved ones this festive season or enjoy it by playing with your family.Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Full-foil is beneficial because you can overprint multiple colours to make any part of the artwork shine with varying reflectivity levels, exactly where you want it to be. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment