276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Steering Wheel Cover Auto Car Silicone Great Grip Anti-Slip Steering Cover for Diameter 36-38cm/13-15inch (Black)

£8.635£17.27Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So far, I’ve talked about covers that are compatible with medium-sized steering wheels. However, I’m well aware there are vehicles with steering wheels that are smaller than 14 inches. This is where the GripDrive Pro comes into play. GripDrive Pro Synthetic Leather Auto Car Steering Wheel Cover And even if you have a large steering wheel, you will have some trouble installing if because it’s a bit stiff. A team member tested each product on a car, taking note of how well the steering wheel cover fit a car’s steering wheel, how high of quality the material is, and the driver’s grip on the steering wheel cover. Each steering wheel cover was given a rating out of 5.0 stars based on this criteria.

This Star Wars-branded steering wheel cover features stormtrooper helmet illustrations and a textured symbol of the Empire. I was always been enthralled with the design of the stormtrooper helmets even if the stormtroopers themselves couldn’t hit a target to save their lives. And if you live in a place that has a particularly cold climate, you can always go for a fuzzy cover. They do look a bit ridiculous, they are excellent at keeping your hands warm. #5 Steering Wheel Covers Add Style

Methodology

If you’re looking for leather covers, look for those that feature textured or grooved surfaces. These will not only ensure more gripping power but also give your car a more sporty look. FAQs It has a leather texture pattern design, it’s also odorless and contains no toxic material, this product provides excellent comfort, given the quality that is soft and smooth. It’s an excellent anti-skid cover that prevents skidding, and it’s easy to install on all the steering wheels, and this antislip product certainly increases driving confidence and makes driving fun- hands do not accidentally slip off the wheel, it offers a good grip. After you’ve measured the diameter of your steering wheel, you have to compare your measurements with the specification of the cover you’re interested in.

Grip: This is another incredibly important characteristic of a steering wheel cover. We tested this by holding the testing vehicle’s steering wheel at various angles and judging how well we could hold onto the steering wheel. I say “almost” because the size of this steering wheel cover may limit some of you who have cars/SUVs with smaller wheels. This cover is compatible with steering wheels ranging from 14.5 to 15.5 inches in diameter. Steever Max Solid Steering Wheel Cover Look for a cover that is sized to fit your steering wheel snugly. I recommend you look for covers that fit the steering wheel in a one-inch range. For example, if your steering wheel is 15 inches in diameter, look for a cover that can fit the wheel between 14.5 and 15.5 inches in diameter. The snugger the fit, the better. This steering wheel cover is built out of microfiber leather that’s quite soft to the touch. Unfortunately, it doesn’t feature any padding, which means it is less comfortable than most other steering wheel covers.

Before you set out and buy a steering wheel cover, you have to measure the diameter of your steering wheel. I recommend you use a tape measure, but you can do it with a ruler too. Provided the ruler is big enough. Steering wheel covers are simple by design but can differ greatly depending on the construction material. Appearance and feel can vary greatly from cover to cover. However, its size is not universal and it only fits steering whose diameter is about 14.5 to 15 inches, however, it’s odorless and doesn’t smell of silk or other raw materials it’s made of. Grip: This steering wheel cover allows you to get a firm grip on the steering wheel due to its anti-slip properties. We tried holding the steering wheel at various angles while pulling from different directions and felt there was no chance your hands would slip off the wheel while driving. What Customers Are Saying Grip: This cover stands out when it comes to grip. Even driving in heavy heat with sweaty palms, our test driver’s hands didn’t slip from the steering wheel thanks to this cover. What Customers Are Saying

In fact, all steering wheel covers I listed above are entirely odorless. You don’t have to worry about your hands smelling like a factory each time you go for a drive. Made with double-stitched seams for increased strength and durability, this steering wheel cover is ergonomically designed to keep drivers comfortable while behind the wheel. An insulated design means you won’t need to buy a heated steering wheel cover for the winter as this cover will keep your hands warm in the winter and cool in the summer. It should be noted that the manufacturer states this cover will fit most cars, sedans, and SUVs. Key Features However, steering wheels deserve to be clean, smooth, and should definitely not make your hands hurt.The only issue I have with this steering wheel cover is the stitch that connects the two sides of the cover. It looks like it will wear out after just a couple of months of use.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment