276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A5 Maid of Honor Notebook - Bride Wedding Planner Book, Matron of Honor Planner, Bridesmaid Notepad, Bridal Party Gifts

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Plus, the dusky pink cover and gold foil lettering reading “Maid Of Honour – plan with me, stand with me, laugh with me, cry with me” will make you well up every time you open it! Crisp lined white pages for you to let your creative mind fill it from start to end, whether it’s for drawing, planning,notes, ideas, to do lists or even song writing this notebook is perfect for everyone.

Show your best friends just how special they are by giving them one of these pretty bloom bridesmaid foiled notebooks. Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Whether you’re presenting this bridesmaid notebook as a way to ask them “will you be my bridesmaid” or as a thank you gift for them being by your side throughout your wedding, this personalised bridesmaid notebook makes a lovely keepsake.We recommend that you send items under 2Kg by Royal Mail "recorded signed for" or obtain a receipt of posting. The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings. This simple Bridesmaid notebook is a cute and stylish addition to your DIY bridesmaid proposal gift set. Foil embossed with the word 'bridesmaid' and personalised with their name, this personalised bridesmaid notebook will come in handy when they're jotting down their duties, important notes and lists.

This delightful notebook is printed in gold, silver or copper foil with the name of your Bridesmaid underneath the beautiful design.An optional personalised inside cover page can be added to the notebook, which is made from a lovely thicker soft blue paper.

Choose from a range of stunning colours for the cover and opt for silver, gold or rose gold for the text. It's a place to jot down ideas for the wedding theme, suppliers of flowers, dresses, shoes, table decorations, musicians, caterers and, of course hen night planning will also be needed. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US.Personalised Marble Hexagon Bridesmaid Notebook This beautiful personalised bridesmaid's notebook is a must have for helping your best friend plan her wedding. It’s sleek A5 exterior is handy for on the go but opens into a A4 spread, the perfect notebook for whatever you need.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment