276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Alpha's Indestructible Alliance: An Alpha Mate Dark Romance (Fated To The Ruthless Alpha King Book 2)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The werewolves tremble in his presence. His words were a god. His wrath was hell. And the most interesting and thrilling thing about his character is he softens just when he found out that Sarah was his mate. There was rivalry, jealousy, and quarrels, but the good thing about Alpha Damon’s character is he always chooses to side with Sarah and takes care of those who bully her. And his newest possession is Dalhia Lundin. The daughter of his greatest enemy. She is his obsession. So, in short, Alpha Damon of Mated To The Ruthless Alpha is a really interesting character. He’s the kind of male lead whom every reader would fall in love with. He was crafted exactly as any damsel in distress would be needed – a ruthless king yet a lover. Damon’s character added color to the plot of Mated To The Ruthless Alpha King. Sarah After reading this, now I’m on pins and needles to get the next book. It will focus on another of Nikolai’s siblings but I don’t know which one. It will be entitled Savage Prince.

CHEATING none — worth mentioning he was intimate with other women after meeting her (when they were both children) but this is due to him being an alpha and having to control aggressionOh wow this was so good I’m blown away with how much I enjoyed this and I couldn’t put it down I was that invested. Dalhia is kindhearted and sweet and good. Too good for the violent world she lives in. Too good for the violent man who would own her heart and her soul. She is naive and trusting of family that would use her for their own goals. She fell in love long ago with a handsome boy who needed her help. She never stopped loving him. She is stronger than she knows. She has steel in her soul. She can endure for the ones she loves. Her love finally sets Nikolai free. She calms him, sooths him, excites him, and submits to his every command. Aside from his looks, there was something else that drew her to him, something that somehow felt like a magnetic pull. Once she looked at him, she couldn't tear her eyes away from him. Was it the dangerous vibe he gave off? The dominance his eyes demanded? Or was she just merely drawn to him like a woman to a man?

The conflict between the couple is seemingly insurmountable since both are loyal to their own families; this creates organic, high-stakes tension. The Alphas are cruel, vicious, mean, violent, aggressive, and possessive, and very Ruthless. This is Nikolai Skolov.

Part 3: The Charm Of Mated To The Ruthless Alpha King

Sarah drew in a breath as she silently looked down at the pale, unmoving man before her...her mate. Unlike a few weeks ago...there was now no hope within those eyes of hers because frankly, she didn't have it in her to bear any more positive expectations. Everyone (including her) had been deeply anticipating the day Damon would recover from his injuries and open his eyes once again... but that day has not come even now nor will it ever. So whether she liked it or not, it was finally time for her to accept it...to accept the fact that Damon Kalesto was no more.That was the plain truth. As such, the big questions whirling around in her mind was...would it have been different if the reinforcements had gotten there a minute earlier? Would it have been different if Katie had shot the arrow in Damon's direction instead of hers? Would everything be different if she had been the one to sacrifice herself for his sake instead of the other wa

I saw them with thier magic powers, and I shut my eyes, ready to die. There was no way I would survive another hit. The journey wasn't a long one for Damon. It didn't feel that way at all, but it was in fact two hours since he had been running through the woods on all fours. The distance probably didn't bother him because of how pumped he had become after his talk with Sarah. She was finally coming around and all he needed to do now, was to get this over with so he could patch things up properly. It was also a huge relief that he'd soon have absolutely nothing to do with Katie. All she had ever been was a wormhole in his life...even now. Besides, not having her around was better for Sarah since there would be no room for misunderstandings anymore.Damon shook his huge wolf form as he finally set his thoughts aside and skidded to a stop once he reached the spot where a vibrant red cloth was tied to a tree. This was it, the spot where he was supposed to rendezvous with those stupid hunters. Yet for some reason, he couldn't hear, smell nor see them. His face contorted suspiciously. What kindThank you Meredith for encouraging me to read this Omegaverse. I saw this book and turned a blind eye but I'm glad you brought this book to my attention again. 💜 Even going as far as to make desperate choices that will only open her Alphas eyes further regarding her true worth to him. Lena!" She cried out and tried dragging my hand, but I wriggled it off, wagging my head vigorously. My mother was lying in a pool of her blood. Her arms were broken, her legs were disfigured. The men were seven and kept hitting her while she struggled to live. They were all muscular and had a golden mask. I could see a skull tattoo drawn on the left arm of one of them.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment