276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ThermaCare Advanced Back Pain Therapy Heatwraps

£2.375£4.75Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I was quite surprised at just how much heat and for how long these pump out. The warmth really does last for hours. Works best for the above hip area, although they are adjustable with a very lightweight velcro attachment. They are less useful for areas much above the hips because they will tend to slide down. Men might find this less of an issue.They are also the size written on the box. Average and smaller women should use a size smaller. All in all a nicely designed product." you experience any discomfort, swelling, rash or other changes in your skin that persist where the wrap is worn. after 7 days of product use the pain you are treating gets worse or remains unchanged. This could be a sign of a more serious condition. It is normal to experience temporary skin redness after removing the wrap. If your skin is still red after a few hours, stop using ThermaCare until the redness goes away completely.

This is a great product for menstrual pain. It's so much better than having to carry an electric heating pad to work, and it really does stay warm for eight hours!"On my bad period days, no Advil or Tylenol helps...only heat. I can wear these to bed and to work and no one knows about it. I've been using these for years and they work better than ever still." Ask a doctor before use if you have diabetes, poor circulation, rheumatoid arthritis or are pregnant.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment