276°
Posted 20 hours ago

beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Studio Headphones - 80 Ohm

£62.5£125.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Astro A50 Gen 3 Wireless 2017 are better headphones for gaming than the Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO. We've updated and renamed the following test groups: Wired Connection, Bluetooth Connection, and Wireless Connection (Dongle).

The corresponding models of both product families PRO and Edition are hardly distinguishable in terms of sound, as long as they have the same impedance (e. In fact, looking back on my audio journey and experience, this was one of the first headphones that really got me into the hobby--I was listening to it way before I even listened to the LCD-2, the headphone I first wrote a review about. Then, there's its V-shaped tuning which, despite not being a tonality I normally seek or gravitate to, works quite well in this headphone and I can enjoy without EQ because neither of the elevated registers is outrageously exaggerated; it's surprisingly balanced-sounding with present mids (not very common for a v-shaped headphone). Given that this headset is so old, it’s a little behind the times where it comes to features that content creators and casual listeners have come to expect from their headphones.

I’ve soldered Beyerdynamic cans back together for friends before, but it’s not something most people are willing to do. They also leak less audio and passively isolate you from more sound, although they aren't ideal for noisy environments. A subtle under-emphasis in the low treble causes vocals and lead instruments to lose a little of their brilliance. As these are closed back headphones that have no difficulty sealing to your head, lows will come through as loud as they should.

Designed for studio and 'on-the-go' use, DT240 closed back headphones offer 'deep bass, vivid mids, and clean defined highs'. The Beyerdynamic DT-770 professional studio headphones feature a sophisticated bass-reflex system combined with superior drivers that make the DT 770's ideal for monitoring and therefore making critical mixing decisions.Don’t worry so much about the emphasis suggested by the chart at 20hz, you’re not going to hear a difference if you don’t boost that, just increased noise… maybe. For decades now, professional users all around the world have placed their trust in our classic range: DT 770/880/990 PRO. For decades now, professional users all around the world have placed their trust in beyerdynamic's classic range: DT 770/880/990 PRO of headphones. Highs are very nice, but kind of soft, so you will want to take that into consideration while mixing.

This combination of great construction, comfort, and closed-back design means they're an industry-standard model found in recording studios worldwide. Additionally, like all other Beyerdyamic headphones I've tried, the DT770 Pro has pin-point accurate imaging that is excellent at delineating the positioning of sound.Our unit's group delay response is entirely below the audibility threshold, resulting in tight bass and transparent highs. In addition to studio applications, the DT 770 Pro 80’s frequency response is also ideal for simply listening to music, which makes it a great choice as a hi-fi headset.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment